André Schürrle

BlueLion.

With games against Steaua and Crystal Palace, it might be worth giving it a go. It didn't work against United back in September, but against a lower calibre of opposition I feel he can do a good job. I know he played in the past as a lone striker on a number of occasions for Bayer - lovers/watchers of international football, has he ever done the same for Germany?

With games against Steaua and Crystal Palace, it might be worth giving it a go. It didn't work against United back in September, but against a lower calibre of opposition I feel he can do a good job. I know he played in the past as a lone striker on a number of occasions for Bayer - lovers/watchers of international football, has he ever done the same for Germany?

I feel it didn't work because of the way we approached the game. I guess with a different approach, without respecting so much the opposition, even if it's one of teams at the top of the table, with a more forward approach it could work. I've asking the lad in the team for a while now.

Although suddenly our problem is the leaky and shaky defense...

We tried him as striker vs ManU and it did not go too well. I think he has all the tools to be a fairly prolific striker, cos he works hard, is direct, is not afraid to shoot. This player comes in so refreshingly old fashioned between all those wanna-be playmakers. Still Mou played him as no 10 in the first half??? He is best on the left wing where he can use his pace and his shooting. he would need time to adapt to lead the line, even though he has the tools. Maybe worth a shot in the next to games vs relatively easy opponents, but should not be a permament solution. Let Ba have a few games, IMO he has done decent so far.

I feel bad saying it because I like him and In many games he has played well. I sadly have to say, WTF, was he doing tonight?

If anyone didn't see it, rematch the game. He constantly ran all over the park like a headless chicken but never really went for the ball. There's was a bit when he ran practically the whole length of the park after this guy with the ball the. When he reached him he just stopped, didn't try to get the ball just pulled back he did so many times during the game as very odd and very pointless. Really hope that doesn't continue.

I think he continued from where he's stopped in October. Two very solids displays by him. He offers something completely different to our narrow team. He was lively and he's made a few plays that really gave me something to write about that second half (along with Hazard, who's played better in the second than in the first imo). I hope he continues to receive chances either starting or playing more 30-45 minutes as a sub. He's our second best AM form wise right now. He's scoring, he's creating REAL chances of goal and he's in a good moment technically and physically.

We tried him as striker vs ManU and it did not go too well. I think he has all the tools to be a fairly prolific striker, cos he works hard, is direct, is not afraid to shoot. This player comes in so refreshingly old fashioned between all those wanna-be playmakers. Still Mou played him as no 10 in the first half??? He is best on the left wing where he can use his pace and his shooting. he would need time to adapt to lead the line, even though he has the tools. Maybe worth a shot in the next to games vs relatively easy opponents, but should not be a permament solution. Let Ba have a few games, IMO he has done decent so far.

I wouldn't take anything from that game. We were extremely negative and played like we were a relegation team away at a top club so of course the striker wasn't going to have much to work with.