test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

André Schürrle

Started by BlueLion.,

2,741 posts in this topic

I think we need to start thinking about CHelsea as one of the best clubs in the world.

You don't see any player in Real Madrid that is a regular 2nd choice saying that he wants to leave. FOr example Di Maria is right now a second choice, he knew it in the begining of the season and he still stayed after being in the starting eleven for 3 years.

Higuain was for one year or two years in the starting eleven of Madrid, on the other seasons he had to fight against everyone (Van Nistelroy, Raul, Benzema, etc).

That's how things work in great teams. We have 5 great AM, 3 great CB, 2 great RB, and we should have at least 2 great/very good players for every position if we want to fight for everything including the CHampions League.

The players that don't want to fight for their spot are not good enough to play for a giant like we are. They go and we buy another great player to replace them.

We can't have just 4 AM with international quality, because if one of them is injured we are in great problems playing 2 games every weak.

There are enough games for everyone if they work properly.

mac.bo likes this

U need help ... What about give Moses a second season to judge then,if you could get your dick out of your german ass (male probly reading your comments)and read the topic and comments you would read my positives about Scurrle and want him to be a huge success but unless you take off your german gimp outfit and see he has been average to date and hasnt evolved the team blah blah,but as in your life you probly look on the negatives,ffs gimp boy

Lol, are you crying over your stats? :cry:

Don't cry about it lad! :lol:

Based on his last fee performances I wasn't surprised he wasn't even on he bench. He started so well has tapered off since :(

I'd keep him as our third choice striker for next season.

Lukaku,some world class striker and Andre would be quite a lethal strike force.There are not many third choice strikers easily available and of our quality so it'll make sense to play Andre.

Also since the role is quite minimal there is not much to expect unless there are injury issues.

Is there no way to remove those posts they are pretty terrible. There are young posters on here :(

Done, if there are any remaining please use the "report" function and I'll get round to it as and when.

Barbara, The_Flash and Stingray like this

Done, if there are any remaining please use the "report" function and I'll get round to it as and when.

You are a star :)

Is there no way to remove those posts they are pretty terrible. There are young posters on here :(

Always do that, mate.

Judging by his recent performances he might eventually end up becoming our new Kalou, which is terrible for someone of his potential. Hope he proves me wrong but if his recent performances are anything to go by he will never be more than a sub player. I think he is actually really similar to Kevin in a sense that they were both big fishes in small ponds. Even playing regularly for Bayer, he wasn't having any major outstanding seasons but rather decent ones.

Judging by his recent performances he might eventually end up becoming our new Kalou, which is terrible for someone of his potential. Hope he proves me wrong but if his recent performances are anything to go by he will never be more than a sub player. I think he is actually really similar to Kevin in a sense that they were both big fishes in small ponds. Even playing regularly for Bayer, he wasn't having any major outstanding seasons but rather decent ones.

The difference is he has gotten a real chance, Kevin hasn't really ...

Yeah but I think that was down to Kevin pissing Jose off in training, which basically signals his own death really, Jose don't really make amend with anyone, once they are bad they will forever be bad in his eyes. Remember Kevin started like 3-4 of our 1st few games because he impressed Jose in training and pre season. So good thing maybe is that Schurrle has a better attitude than Kevin but talent wise I am not sure.

kevin has gotten a lot of chances and he was terrible in every game. beside this seems to lack the mentality as Mou said. Schürrle seems to fight and try to gain his place while KDB is just crying that is not getting used. his performance in the Cup against Sunderland was disgusting. he didnt even try to show something or to impress the coach. clearly already out of London in his mind.

kevin has gotten a lot of chances and he was terrible in every game. beside this seems to lack the mentality as Mou said. Schürrle seems to fight and try to gain his place while KDB is just crying that is not getting used. his performance in the Cup against Sunderland was disgusting. he didnt even try to show something or to impress the coach. clearly already out of London in his mind.

Define a 'lot' please? Also, KDB has done everything BUT cry. Where did you hear that btw?

Define a 'lot' please? Also, KDB has done everything BUT cry. Where did you hear that btw?

well it seems like so, he wants out already now. he wasnt really fighting at all for his place. look at his attitude in games. he looked desinterested. and futhermore his training seems to be bad and he cant adapt as Mou said. playing good for a shit Bremen side and playing good for Chelsea, is another dimension. would not sell him but I would loan him out to Everton or some type of this club.

Before i start i know i might get a bit of a telling off from a couple of you folks and yes his work rate has been fantastic and he's hit the crossbar/post with some pretty fantastic efforts and his double against Stoke was pretty spectacular but i expected a bit more from Schurrle personally

I know its a bit cliche but after watching his youtube highlights and signing him on fifa (before we'd even signed him!) its obvious he's got bags of potential and i go all weak at the knees over a beautifully crafted long range goal, which he's more than adept at, so i was expecting he'd be our man to occasionally make something from nothing with a cheeky crack at goal, but that hasn't really happened.

Yesterday against Stoke he looked lively he got up and down the pitch well and was pretty unlucky not to have scored but how many players could we have said that about? He got a good solid run at the start of the season and since then Willian has come into his own so he's been pushed a little onto the edge of the squad and if Hazard ends up injured at any point *touch wood* he'll be our main man on the left, i guess i just expected a little more out of his final product but he's got plenty of time

mccg likes this