André Schürrle

BlueLion.

His German mentality is what we missed since Ballack left us! He always fight for the ball and he is shy and I can see that he really glad for being at Chelsea! When he was asked about 'The goal', he wanted to talk about Nando's goal straight away. Very modest and submissive.

A submissive GERMAN ??????? we need to check his birth certificate

This guys is turning into a player I really like.

Why?

Because I like his attitude. He brings a very positive vibe to the club. He is very excited to be here, and he loves playing in the field.

Now not to say he still has some rough edges around him but the guy is very young and has a lot of room to grow.

Lampard was not a big player before, but his right mentality and hard work made him a great all around player.

Schurrle positive vibe can also take him very far.

The movement for the goal was just sublime. Just too good for Di Michelles.

While he deserves credit for the goal, think you are over-praising him there. Any attacking player with a goalscoring instincts like Schurrle will know how to get into those advanced positions and considering it's only Demichelis, it wasn't all that hard for him to move away from the defender.

Showed his striker instincts by getting into a great position. They always say the Germans are very good at tucking in for crosses to get into goal scoring positions and he did very well, obviously he wasn't as good on the ball but you cannot fault someone who will work their arse off when hes out of possession.

While he deserves credit for the goal, think you are over-praising him there. Any attacking player with a goalscoring instincts like Schurrle will know how to get into those advanced positions and considering it's only Demichelis, it wasn't all that hard for him to move away from the defender.

It wasn't about getting in the position, but how he got there. Watch the goal again from the angle above and see his run to fool both Nastasic and Demichelis. Excuse me for being over-excited, but I haven't seen a striker of ours make a run like that in ages!

It wasn't about getting in the position, but how he got there. Watch the goal again from the angle above and see his run to fool both Nastasic and Demichelis. Excuse me for being over-excited, but I haven't seen a striker of ours make a run like that in ages!

No wonder...

hard to believe he isn't praised enough. it isn't really only about the goal - which us as fans should celebrate more!

he's been amazing for us this season, played out of his mind in many matches and now it paid off with a goal.

I get it that it wasn't a great match in terms of attack, but he had a great first half closing the door to all Shitty attempts on his side.

just sad people aren't celebrating that one of the hardest workers in the team finally scored...

I'm celebrating for you all tho

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

hard to believe he isn't praised enough. it isn't really only about the goal - which us as fans should celebrate more!

he's been amazing for us this season, played out of his mind in many matches and now it paid off with a goal.

I get it that it wasn't a great match in terms of attack, but he had a great first half closing the door to all Shitty attempts on his side.

just sad people aren't celebrating that one of the hardest workers in the team finally scored...

I'm celebrating for you all tho

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

high five, sis!

I'm celebrating it right there with you

bunny.gifbunny.gifbunny.gifbunny.gifbunny.gifbunny.gif

The problem is not all attackers have goal scoring instincts which i think you are severely underestimating. Out of our midfielders, only mata and lampard have this goal scoring instinct like schurrle to get into the box and tap in goals.

The problem is not all attackers have goal scoring instincts which i think you are severely underestimating. Out of our midfielders, only mata and lampard have this goal scoring instinct like schurrle to get into the box and tap in goals.

Like I said, "any attacking players WITH goalscoring instincts"..