André Schürrle

BlueLion.

At least Schurrle stuck around and gave it a go and actually did well in some games (SuperCup v Bayern, Bucharest, PSG, Fulham, Stoke.. games he scored or assisted and in general played well). De Bruyne was out of here in 6 months into his first season after a piss poor performance against some crappy League 1 team before being demoted to train with the reserves instead of going to Bucharest because Mourinho wasn't happy with his effort and performances. Its nice to play at a small club and score goals where your comfortable and don't have to push yourself for anything but its even nicer to play at a top club, to get in the team and win titles.

Bayer isn't a small club you Scotch bastard. :D

Kinda awkward I've got him on the back of my home shirt. Sad to see him go, I think Im cursed with players leaving after I get them on the back, Mata and Torres are in there too. Dont worry lads I'll get a Mikel shirt asap :P

Welcome to the club. Same case here with Mata and now Schurrle. If that's any indication, then Hazard will leave in the not too distant future.

He's currently one of the top players in the Bundesliga and his team is firmly in second place. "Small team".

West Brom were 4th a few years ago at one point, does that make them a big team?

They are small in comparison to Chelsea.

Kinda awkward I've got him on the back of my home shirt. Sad to see him go, I think Im cursed with players leaving after I get them on the back, Mata and Torres are in there too. Dont worry lads I'll get a Mikel shirt asap :P

You got a Torres shirt? What were you thinking?

:ph34r::ph34r:

West Brom were 4th a few years ago at one point, does that make them a big team?

They are small in comparison to Chelsea.

Well, to be honest, Chelsea wasn't the biggest club in England before Abramovic came with all his money. A nice club, yes, but behind Man Utd and Arsenal and maybe even Liverpool (don't shoot me, they had a good team with Owen and the likes :P) at the time. Look at what City was before the Arabs came, Utd's ugly little brother. Now Wolfsburg seem to have a nice mountain of cash to spend. Who knows where they'll be in 2 seasons or so. They seem to be making the right moves, and they don't look eager to sell, unlike Dortmund for example. No way Schurrle isn't going to be good for that team.

He is NOT Scotch. He is Scottish. A proud race NOT The descendants of convicts

Australians aren't a race descendant of convicts. They are in fact an Indigenous people that inhabited the islands of Australia for tens of thousands of years. Far long before the English decided it was a good idea to kill them and take their lands away from them, just like the Native Americans, South Africans, Indians, Chinese, many peoples of Pacfific Islands, Papua New Guinea, and other countries and peoples too numerous to mention. :)

I wonder how many of the convicts were starving English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish people that merely stole bread to survive? It's a good thing the English took their potatoes away otherwise we wouldn't have one of the best countries on the Earth. :) Looks like English brutality cause some good things in the world. :)

I think Jose don't mind if Schurrle staying for the rest of season. But it is the same case as Mata last season, if the right offer coming in, we will sell him. Still think we will get a surprise signing as a replacement, and my feeling say it is not Douglas Costa.

Him and Cesc looked so promising early on.

I know! Cesc would always spot his runs like no one else could :(

I for one expected more from Shirley this season, but he's too inconsistent and doesn't add much else apart from goals... which is a problem when he's not in form.

Oh well, good luck to him in BuLi.

Good to see him go. In one season and a half I remenber one very good game from him when he started the game (against Steaua away)... in all the others he was poor. It's a good player to have on the bench, but not good enough for rotation and more importantly he doesn't have quality to be reguarly in the starting XI.

It's great if we can sell him for 27M€ or 30M€.