André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Particularly strange cos English is pretty easy to learn. Speaking fluent Italian or French as a foreigner is much harder due to their complex syntax. Every damn pronoun has an own inflexion in almost every European language except in English. That's why most Germans love to learn it. I think in South America ppl might have problems adapting to a non-Romanic language even though they are in fact easier. When players come to europe and find a community of Spanish and Portugese speakers here, they do not see the necessity of learning the language.

On the other hand everyone is wanking about how good Guardiola's German is. He has been studying German for half a year, 5 hours a day and still sounds like his incisors have been unplugged. There are really few ppl who speak accurate German. Even most Germans speak some funny idioms whilst most learners sound completely ridiculous cos they do not get along with all those hard consonants. That's also the reason why everyone thinks we would speak like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjV-4CtiIV0

Hahahahahaha that video :D :D :D :lol2:

Deutsch ist verdammt episch! :rant: :rant:

So Schurlle offers work rate, acceleration, and long shots.

He has average passing, and crossing.

He can play on the left and drips toward the middle to work behind the forward as a bit of a SS.

Despite his work rate he has average stamina, poor defending, and got subbed out 19 times in 36 fixtures for Leverkusen.

Had a passing success rate of 78 percent in the bundesliga compared to Hazard's 86 percent in the EPL.

Schurrle hold almost twice as much shots per game.

18 Million pounds for him.

This equivilates to 21 million euros, about 5 or 6 too much imo.

Could be a very good aquisition, and considering his work rate and speed, i could see him star in champions league games where defending and countering will be pivotal for a mourinho system.

Well even Tevez himself had an interview like that, take a look how it went for him LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhkTgDBRqg

I know i shouldnt laugh especially because im asian and engrish is like my tenth language. But he reminds me so much of a cave man, "very dipicul"

So Schurlle offers work rate, acceleration, and long shots.

He can play on the left and drips toward the middle to work behind the forward as a bit of a SS.

Despite his work rate he has average stamina, poor defending, and got subbed out 19 times in 36 fixtures for Leverkusen.

Had a passing success rate of 78 percent in the bundesliga compared to Hazard's 86 percent in the EPL.

Schurrle hold almost twice as much shots per game.

18 Million pounds for him.

This equivilates to 21 million euros, about 5 or 6 too much imo.

Could be a very good aquisition, and considering his work rate and speed, i could see him star in champions league games where defending and countering will be pivotal for a mourinho system.

Thank you for that synopsis professor

Had a passing success rate of 78 percent in the bundesliga compared to Hazard's 86 percent in the EPL. Schurrle hold almost twice as much shots per game.

I doubt that there are many wide forwards/wingers in the bundesliga with a pass success rate higher than 80%. Perhaps Ribery might, but my impression is that many tend to have an average of 78% pass completion.

Regarding his shot conversation rate - I think people need to understand that shot to goal ratio can't be used as an indicator of a player's goal scoring capacity. I can give you several examples in which players have drastically improved their shot conversation rate within a span of one season. We tend to forget (or perhaps don't seem to realize) that last season bale had among the highest shots per game, even higher than that of Schurrle's this season. Yet he only managed to convert 10 of those shots. Also, Suarez as well took more shots last season than Schurrle but only scored around 11 goals. In no way I'm I saying that he'll reach the heights that Bale & Suarez did this season, however it won't be surprising at all to see Schurrle improve significantly in that area.

18M is meh to me. He's still young, we can even sell him after 4-5 years even and still make back 10-15M easily or even more if he develops more. Paying a little premium for young players isn't a big deal to me, if you trust in your team and coaches to develop the player further.

I doubt that there are many wide forwards/wingers in the bundesliga with a pass success rate higher than 80%. Perhaps Ribery might, but my impression is that many tend to have an average of 78% pass completion.

Regarding his shot conversation rate - I think people need to understand that shot to goal ratio can't be used as an indicator of a player's goal scoring capacity. I can give you several examples in which players have drastically improved their shot conversation rate within a span of one season. We tend to forget (or perhaps don't seem to realize) that last season bale had among the highest shots per game, even higher than that of Schurrle's this season. Yet he only managed to convert 10 of those shots. Also, Suarez as well took more shots last season than Schurrle but only scored around 11 goals. In no way I'm I saying that he'll reach the heights that Bale & Suarez did this season, however it won't be surprising at all to see Schurrle improve significantly in that area.

What i primarily ment with the shots thing is that he likes to shoot lol.

I'm feeling very positive about Shirley

He seems to have approached the club with the right attitude. Some people didn't buy it and thought he was just pretending, but he looked quite happy if you ask me. :dunno:

Anyway, there's potential, I'm sure José has something in mind, and Chelsea isn't the fuckery known as RM (I do hope gets better with Carlo there because I really lost a lot of my passion for the team seeing how fucked up RM became. I don't care about how important some players there are, there's nothing bigger than the club itself and the directors and players keep making a great embarrassment of themselves as a club with such investment should have much better results, but that's fucked up and I really wish José had left much earlier. I also really wish RM to be better managed, but there are too many huge egos to stroke, so I can't see it really improving in the near future).

Back to Chelsea though, José will have a nice workplace and I trust his assessment of this guy.

He kid is 22, he has tons to develop and he's going to have a great manager to help him doing that. Let's just hope he won't become the next Ozil that tried really hard to look any less scary (not in the @ way) and party hard and forgot how to play football.

Germany is the next big deal in international football imo and I really like them now (still hate Bundesliga though). The right move at the moment is to start bringing young German players because they're going to become big shots in a few years. I'm not saying Spain is approaching its decline (it's not), but Germany is just the next generation of talented players imo, Spain a close second. So bringing Germans now it's a great move imo.

Also, about Andy, I like him, his attitude, how he approached the club and now I'll get to know him as a player as I don't remember him from the very few Bundesliga matches I've watched last season.