André Schürrle

BlueLion.

I miss guys like Ferreira and now i found it on Schurrle!! Both are great man and club like Chelsea is so lucky having them in their squad. But i pray that his career better than Ferreira. Willian and Schurrle. We have 2 of humble AM who can give their best when manager give one of them a chance while the other enjoy the match off-field as much as on-field

I will e-slap whoever still considers him a mere squad player for Chelsea. he's comfortably ahead of Oscar and willian and congrats to him. He deserved it.

Still a super sub till otherwise proven for more then 5 games in the new season.

Cause the problem with him was that he had one good game and when he started next it wasn't so.

Thus he has become more reliable coming in as a sub like he has been for Germany this tournament.

Offers so much when he's on the pitch and excited to see him next season. Think he's a proper Jose-type player and would even move Hazard to the number 10 position and let Schurrle have the wing for a few matches. The guy might not dribble as well as Willian but he has twice the end product.

Feel so proud of him and he's only been here a year. Love him.