André Schürrle

BlueLion.

That second goal, oh my word. But for Cahill and Rodriguez's volleys, in another tournament that could have been goal of the competition with ease.

This boy is continuing to grow at this World Cup, and I hope he wins it. Would be fantastic to have another World Cup winner in the squad beyond Cescbomb and Nando.

Schurrle has had a brilliant World Cup, I think we're all agreed he should be a starter for the final.

Not going to happen, he's Germany's supersub (and a damn perfect one). Let's see how he develop's next season, i can see him getting a run in the team at the beginning of the season, though i doubt he will ever become a regular starter. Not that we need him to be, not every player in the squad has to be a regular starter. We need player's we can throw in the mix late in the game to be a genuine goalthreat (Schürrle, Salah) or other players who can secure us a win through defensive play (Mikel).

Hope he carries his confidence over to the start of the season, our regular three (Oscar, Hazard, Willian) had average WC performances and will all be kinda down.

The thing I like about Schurrle is his humility. He's a winner, but he isn't a cunt about it like Neuer.

He's a true professional and team player as well. You will never see him throwing tantrums over lack of regular playing time and he usually does an excellent job whenever called upon.