Carlo Ancelotti is the new coach of Real Madrid!

Toli

They will also play some awesome football.

We play really great with him, and then all went to shit when we left our squad thin.

That was the problem with Carlo at Chelsea, we were either absolutely incredible (to the point we were we would eclipse any one off performance under Mourinho) or absolutely beyond woefull (i will go as far as saying i have never seen us as bad in my lifetime).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That final match of the 10/11 season vs everton remains in my memories as one of the worst matches i've ever seen, i was so glad when that was over.

The Liverpool home match was the worst for me, Luiz's 20 minute cameo saved me from going insane. Didn't know what to do with myself after that match.

• 1 year later...

Will he did got them the decima as I thought and he is playing good as I thought.

Carlo to me is the ultimate manager for the rich owner.

It's a pity that Roman took out the wallet after his first season. Because Carlo wanted top players when he came like Ribery, Aguero, Pirlo and Alonso.

Real Madrid has been smart and continue to spend.

This is why I figured that Carlo would have been perfect match for Real Madrid. The richest team in the world, they will continue to spend and spend.

Carlo can get all the top quality players he want and thus will continue to win in a good style.