test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toli

Carlo Ancelotti is the new coach of Real Madrid!

Started by Toli,

77 posts in this topic

All i can tell you is that i think he has the foundation to do well, yesterday he mentioned creating a well balanced team who could do everything. Reminds me of Real Madrid 02/03 galacticos. He set a benchmark he has to reach.

The pressure in Madrid is not like some might exaggerate.

I say hes ousted by the end of the 2nd year if theres no justifiable thing to save from his work.

That would be more than fair.

doesn't really mather who RM bring in, Barcelona are the best team in the world and after 38 games the best team wins

so the fact that Mou actually won the league shows how special he really is

Actually Barcelona have been in clear decline since 2011 and Madrid's double pivot system never really helped the attack or defense perform as well as they could have.

Alves is losing shine.

Pique has no real partner and has been performing overall in "meh" levels since 11/12

xavi is getting older and i wouldnt doubt to point out that his performances are going to keep declining gradually or steeply it will happen.

Alba has no convincing as a defender.

They have Messi and Neymar but we still have to give neymar time to settle in.

Barcelona are not the best atm, Bayern are, and theres nothing invincible about them, never was as the media has hyped them up much over the years.

Thats something that i dont like. The hype Spain NT and Barcelona have received when in fact they have both been in handfuls of precarious situations. We could have easily seen a reality where Spain had won no euro or world cups.

Along with their rise, there was a state of decline in NT's and in Clubs.

The situations is much more impoved than when the Spain NT and Barca took their rise in 2008.

They deserve their triumph, but some paint them in a bit too much of an invinicble light.

Tomo and termninja like this

doesn't really mather who RM bring in, Barcelona are the best team in the world and after 38 games the best team wins

so the fact that Mou actually won the league shows how special he really is

No

Why do people think Carlo is not good? I think he is good. It is not his fault Drogba catch malaria and the team play bad in 2010 and Torres was a very bad transfer.

zolayes likes this

While he's a good manager and a top bloke, I don't think he will last very long at Madrid. Look at the team that he had at Milan. Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Nesta, Cafu, Seedorf, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, etc etc etc. World class players all over the place. He had a fabulous squad and while he did win the Champions League twice, to only win one domestic league trophy in his tenure there is quite disappointing. While people might say that the likes of Roma and Juventus had a brilliant team (which they did), it's not going to get any easier going up against Atletico and Barca, so I do think he will need a miracle to succeed there.

I do wish him the best of luck though, because he is going to need it.

He has all the players he could possibly want to create something relevant, if he cant then he with all due respect ill see him as a bit of a fraud, because i consider the real good managers to be able to adapt to the situations and be able to get the best out of their resources.

La Liga is a bit of a joke, and i cant see madrid doing worst than last season, with the talent he has, i dont really expect for the most fundamental errors in in madrid's team during 12/13 to be any where present, i really think he has the potential to do a good job, but we will see.

Madrid have a stronger team and i think that although his league thing with milan could be an indicator, some people take assumptions too far, its to early to tell but i predict that it wont be a disaster in the league.

Right man for the job. Will calm down all the disruption Mourinho´s left there. Bit of a yes man, which probably suits the board there.

Can see him doing well there.

Fernando likes this

Right man for the job. Will calm down all the disruption Mourinho´s left there. Bit of a yes man, which probably suits the board there.

Can see him doing well there.

They will also play some awesome football.

We play really great with him, and then all went to shit when we left our squad thin.

We all that money that Real Madrid got, Carlo can build a dynasty!

I see him as giving them their decima.

They will also play some awesome football.

We play really great with him, and then all went to shit when we left our squad thin.

That was the problem with Carlo at Chelsea, we were either absolutely incredible (to the point we were we would eclipse any one off performance under Mourinho) or absolutely beyond woefull (i will go as far as saying i have never seen us as bad in my lifetime).

That final match of the 10/11 season vs everton remains in my memories as one of the worst matches i've ever seen, i was so glad when that was over.

That final match of the 10/11 season vs everton remains in my memories as one of the worst matches i've ever seen, i was so glad when that was over.

The Liverpool home match was the worst for me, Luiz's 20 minute cameo saved me from going insane. Didn't know what to do with myself after that match.

Infact i think that match is the 2nd worst in terms of football, Worst was fulham vs newcastle in 07/08, oh god...that match was ...dreary it should have just been called off it was so crap .-.

Will he did got them the decima as I thought and he is playing good as I thought.

Carlo to me is the ultimate manager for the rich owner.

It's a pity that Roman took out the wallet after his first season. Because Carlo wanted top players when he came like Ribery, Aguero, Pirlo and Alonso.

Real Madrid has been smart and continue to spend.

This is why I figured that Carlo would have been perfect match for Real Madrid. The richest team in the world, they will continue to spend and spend.

Carlo can get all the top quality players he want and thus will continue to win in a good style.

kellzfresh likes this