Carlo Ancelotti is the new coach of Real Madrid!

Toli

When people post nonsense they get called out for it on any forum. So if you post crap about a class manager without giving any arguments, you can expect these replies. If you find bullshit posts like those an opinion then whoever asked you to post more should stop posting also.

No offense, of course.

So my opinion is nonsense and I should leave? I'll leave when you get off your high horse.

That was a lie, I won't leave if you get off your high horse, I honestly don't care what you do as long as it doesn't concern me. But I'll tell you what I'll do, I won't call people out for having different opinions and telling them to leave. You can say and do what you want mate as long as it's within forum rules but if you marginalise me or my opinion again because it's different you can just fuck right off.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my opinion is nonsense and I should leave? I'll leave when you get off your high horse.

That was a lie, I won't leave if you get off your high horse, I honestly don't care what you do as long as it doesn't concern me. But I'll tell you what I'll do, I won't call people out for having different opinions and telling them to leave. You can say and do what you want mate as long as it's within forum rules but if you marginalise me or my opinion again because it's different you can just fuck right off.

No one asked you to leave, buddy. You're the one getting emotional because somone qouted you for the crap you posted. If you wanna call that an opinion thats fine with me but maybe you should hop off your high horse because quite frankly, besides a couple of your butt buddies here, no one would care if you stopped posting that much or not. It's thread derailing and jokes most of the time anyway.

And If you want, you can grab my high horse and just fuck right off.

No one asked you to leave, buddy. You're the one getting emotional because somone qouted you for the crap you posted. If you wanna call that an opinion thats fine with me but maybe you should hop off your high horse because quite frankly, besides a couple of your butt buddies here, no one would care if you stopped posting that much or not. It's thread derailing and jokes most of the time anyway.

And If you want, you can grab my high horse and just fuck right off.

Your thread derailing right now you hypocrite. At least I have these so called 'butt buddies', what do you have? Who are you? You obviously know who I am but who are you? I'd wager even less people would care if you left. Your the guy that's started an argument with me for no reason, this had nothing to do with you but you couldn't keep your mouth out of it.

This bullshit I'm doing with you is the reason I'm posting less and less. The off season drives people mental, nothing to talk about so we start bickering.

This is the last I say on the matter. The end.

Your thread derailing right now you hypocrite. At least I have these so called 'butt buddies', what do you have? Who are you? You obviously know who I am but who are you? I'd wager even less people would care if you left. Your the guy that's started an argument with me for no reason, this had nothing to do with you but you couldn't keep your mouth out of it.

This bullshit I'm doing with you is the reason I'm posting less and less. The off season drives people mental, nothing to talk about so we start bickering.

This is the last I say on the matter. The end.

Now that I think about it... I don't have any butt buddies here and no one would give a fuck if if i left. You sure told me, spiegel.

How do I know you? 9000 plus posts and you in every thread? That's how I know you. Maybe you SHOULD stop saying it every other time someone calls you out for being a bitch and post less.

On topic: ancelotti is an amazing coach and any team is lucky to have him. Real gentleman and a great professional. No matter how much these simping ass ungreatful/emotional boys say otherwise. He'll do great at Real and if not then ill stop posting less.

Madrid locker room with be well motivated and man managed with zidane and carlo.

Along with our team improving and not possibly getting in any way "worst" than what mourinho did, i dont think the league action for madrid will be anyone near as bad as some think because of Carlo's history, principally with milan.

How long do seriously expect Carlo to last before he's ousted by the big names?

You'll probably start off pretty well with Carlo, but you'll soon find out the man has no plan B; then, more unrest and the Madrid merry-go-round continues...

P.S. For the love of God, don't let him make transfer decisions.

Carlo was a good coach...that is, until he was found out. We became so predictable, every team knew how to play against us in the second season and Carlo had no answer for months. It was so mind-numbing to watch.

His transfers also have to go down as the worst of all time.

I love the man, but not so much the coach.

All i can tell you is that i think he has the foundation to do well, yesterday he mentioned creating a well balanced team who could do everything. Reminds me of Real Madrid 02/03 galacticos. He set a benchmark he has to reach.

The pressure in Madrid is not like some might exaggerate.

I say hes ousted by the end of the 2nd year if theres no justifiable thing to save from his work.

That would be more than fair.

Actually Barcelona have been in clear decline since 2011 and Madrid's double pivot system never really helped the attack or defense perform as well as they could have.

Alves is losing shine.

Pique has no real partner and has been performing overall in "meh" levels since 11/12

xavi is getting older and i wouldnt doubt to point out that his performances are going to keep declining gradually or steeply it will happen.

Alba has no convincing as a defender.

They have Messi and Neymar but we still have to give neymar time to settle in.

Barcelona are not the best atm, Bayern are, and theres nothing invincible about them, never was as the media has hyped them up much over the years.

Thats something that i dont like. The hype Spain NT and Barcelona have received when in fact they have both been in handfuls of precarious situations. We could have easily seen a reality where Spain had won no euro or world cups.

Along with their rise, there was a state of decline in NT's and in Clubs.

The situations is much more impoved than when the Spain NT and Barca took their rise in 2008.

They deserve their triumph, but some paint them in a bit too much of an invinicble light.

While he's a good manager and a top bloke, I don't think he will last very long at Madrid. Look at the team that he had at Milan. Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Nesta, Cafu, Seedorf, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, etc etc etc. World class players all over the place. He had a fabulous squad and while he did win the Champions League twice, to only win one domestic league trophy in his tenure there is quite disappointing. While people might say that the likes of Roma and Juventus had a brilliant team (which they did), it's not going to get any easier going up against Atletico and Barca, so I do think he will need a miracle to succeed there.

I do wish him the best of luck though, because he is going to need it.

He has all the players he could possibly want to create something relevant, if he cant then he with all due respect ill see him as a bit of a fraud, because i consider the real good managers to be able to adapt to the situations and be able to get the best out of their resources.

La Liga is a bit of a joke, and i cant see madrid doing worst than last season, with the talent he has, i dont really expect for the most fundamental errors in in madrid's team during 12/13 to be any where present, i really think he has the potential to do a good job, but we will see.

Madrid have a stronger team and i think that although his league thing with milan could be an indicator, some people take assumptions too far, its to early to tell but i predict that it wont be a disaster in the league.

Right man for the job. Will calm down all the disruption Mourinho´s left there. Bit of a yes man, which probably suits the board there.

Can see him doing well there.

They will also play some awesome football.

We play really great with him, and then all went to shit when we left our squad thin.

We all that money that Real Madrid got, Carlo can build a dynasty!

I see him as giving them their decima.