👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

hey... sorry if this is off topic but... i was surfing the internet for the home kit for the 2005/2006 campaign where we won the premier league with jose...

for some reason there is not a decent picture on the net...

can someone here find a decent picture for me... i searched everywhere but i cant find one... because i LOOOVED that kit...and i tottally forgot the font that they used for the PL games... do they still use the same font from back then?

i tottally forgot the font that they used for the PL games... do they still use the same font from back then?

No, the letters from the old one (they used them until 2007 or something) were a bit longer than the current ones.

can someone here find a decent picture for me... i searched everywhere but i cant find one... because i LOOOVED that kit...and i tottally forgot the font that they used for the PL games... do they still use the same font from back then?

They used to use these numbers and letters for the premiership

chelsea-fc-home-jersey-2005-06-crespo-9.jpg

Until they re-branded in 2007 and changed to what is used now.

For the record, the new font is FAR better.

Lookswise, yeah. But the old one carries some great memories :)

Though the new one also does. But more like... exciting breathtaking Blues matches but not that many cups and leagues.

As I think about it, we probably won more trophies with the new font than the old ironically. All these FA Cups in the last years...