👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I hope that rumored "leaked" kit with the blue mesh design covering it is the keepers kit. Because it's pretty atrocious, even for a 3rd kit.

I doubt it will even be a kit, Adidas usually use templates and then just modify the colour schemes, badges, sponsor...etc, that template ive never seen before.

The new Real Madrid kits are really awesome, i really like the Font they have used for their shirt names and numbers, I know in the EPL all the teams have to wear the EPL numbers and names format but in Champions League we get to wear the adidas version. Madrid always seem to get really nice kits, great colours, nice and simple yet elegant, ours are always so over the top especially our away kits.

I doubt it will even be a kit, Adidas usually use templates and then just modify the colour schemes, badges, sponsor...etc, that template ive never seen before.

Off the top of my head Argentina, France and Mexico all have it at the world cup. There only seems to be one GK template from adidas this year which is the one we have been given and lots of keepers at the WC are wearing, so if it is real it will almost certainly be an outfield shirt.

Who remembers this forgotton gem?

edit---

Actually, the pic does not do it justice, but it was the only one I could find.

It's a light blue colour, though it looks white here.

Mine has Osgood on the back,

chelsea-fc-away-jersey-2005-06.jpg

Edited by *History*

Who remembers this forgotton gem?

edit---

Actually, the pic does not do it justice, but it was the only one I could find.

It's a light blue colour, though it looks white here.

Mine has Osgood on the back,

chelsea-fc-away-jersey-2005-06.jpg

always one of my favs. Got it in long sleeve...

Edited by gary gordon

**Chelsea Away Kit Update**

The new Chelsea away kit and shirt for the 2010/11 season will be available to see and pre-order from July 15th!

Pre-order from our Online store and you’ll be one of the first to wear the brand new away shirt, designed by adidas, with the official release date on Thursday August 5th.

Official website.