👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

yelloooww.png

very much alike to 08/09 but with v neck and different adidas stripes and slightly different yellow

plus a small crest in bottom right of the shirt

its good...theres a Blues Stripe or stripes Below Sholders??? ... is this mock or leaked pics of real???

when will be reveal away and third kits?

Away - June or July. (Probably the latter)

Third - August or September. (Normally on the day of the CL draw)

Sometimes they are leaked early, sometimes they're not. This year it seems less so than previous years, but they could be leaked at any time, impossible to say when or where. Don't expect anything for a few weeks yet.

The home kit wont be worn in the UCL final if we get there tho because we always use our new kit for the last home game or final.

I can't wait to see these away kits tho, we'll defo see them both before the season starts again but wont be able to buy the 2nd til just before the community shield and the 3rd in september.

I dont think they will be leaked for a while yet, maybe just prior to pre season.

Hey Guys i hav an idea !!! a complete tribute to Pensioners

A Red Shirt With Black neck (Round, V or collar), Black Shorts with Black Socks & Gold adidas Stripes with a gold logo

Wat say??

A Red Shirt With Black neck (Round, V or collar), Black Shorts with Black Socks & Gold adidas Stripes with a gold logo

Wat say??

jesus christ, this club isn't all about the pensioners you know.

they are a proud part of the history of this club, but we don't have to base everything on them.

Wat say??

Don't want to look like United out there :doh: