👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

we may as well go back to the light blue shirt with dark blue socks from when the club started on that basis

and the rangers connection is hardley strong anymore, we are one of the biggest clubs in the world now, do you really think bruce buck, gourley and co are masterminding a way to strengthen the connection between a scottish club. I don't think our royal blue shirt should have any red on because it simply wouldn't look good.

22i81g.jpg

^ yellow/gold & blue is much better.

Agreed, red and blue for Chelsea just seems weird even though that was part of our history.

Really clean kit, however I prefer to have just the Chelsea logo plain.

Agreed I don't want any stars or anything like. I would also like them to go back producing a new kit every 2 years, it is annoying having a new one every year. I used to buy the new kit when it came out but now they are out every season I don't bother.

Some of the mock ups look fantastic. Love the black away and the home with the thin hoops. I know none of em will be real but good ideas, they could be close ish.

I'm happy we're going back to red, hope we have a red and white away kit too lol like the good ol' days. Here's a few of our old ones....

Chelsea-81-Home-USE.jpg

football_shirt_558_1_276x400x0.jpgfootball_shirt_558_2_276x400x0.jpg

Chelsea-87-Home-USE.jpg

Chelsea-88-Away.jpg

Chelsea-89-Home.jpg

Chelsea-90-away.jpg

Chelsea-92-awayXL.jpg

Chelsea-94-Home-FA.jpg

j0lkcx.png

In this one I've remasterized Chelsea crest, as it's usually done nowadays.

21cvvw8.png

I absolutely love these 2, these would be absolutely fantastic. Please send them to Adidas or Chelsea lol. I'd get these both in a flash.