👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Looks like a child has been unleashed on a blue teeshirt with some tipex, a poorly-cut out Chelsea emblem and a big SAMSUNG sticker.

Hahaha!! Sure kids I work with could come up with something nicer looking then that.Seriously god I hope not!Whats wrong with normal nice tops.Liverpool seem to get them we have weird 'armour' crap or whatever its meant to be.We finished higher in the table we should get the nice kit :P..

The Benfica dont look to bad though

IMO I'd like the kits to change ;) I love all the retro stuff (current English home- great!). I love to see collars on our shirts.

And now some of my works:

jkc13m.png

5yeo00.png

Somebody told about Benfica. Personally collar ofc, but I'd not be too happy about buttons!:

t5qihs.png

If you like it, I may do sth more [more home, away, 3rd etc.] later ;)

30cowt4.jpg

i would like to see this type of thing for our away kit.

n4ie1e.png

Sth like retro edition? Good idea!

Yeah, that's another thing that comes to my mind. Many clubs have some historical/stadiums feats on their shirts:

313214_adidas_liverpool_08_home_jersey_inside_collar_zm.jpg

United's "Old Trafford since 1910" label and many many more. Wouldn't you like to see any such an accent on our shirts?

And now some of my works:

jkc13m.png

5yeo00.png

Somebody told about Benfica. Personally collar ofc, but I'd not be too happy about buttons!:

t5qihs.png

If you like it, I may do sth more [more home, away, 3rd etc.] later ;)

I really don't like that collar! I'd rather have a V-Neck, they look so much nicer IMO!

I would personally love us to go back to blue and red because its kinda part of our tradition from the mid 80's with the hoop design and early to mid 90's and the first kit i saw us play in was the blue and red amiga/coors one from 1993/1995. I bought it a few months ago, proper Chelsea to me. I dont care about rivalry, Arsenal have white away kits, Man City always go for black and red, Man United wear blue so that dont bother me.

We have red on the badge and also with the Chelsea/Rangers connection with the union jack flag (blue, white, red), it would look good to me. Rangers still use the blue, white and red, i like it.

Oh and obviously u can tell with my avatar pic i like it too :P

Edited by OllieCFC

I would personally love us to go back to blue and red because its kinda part of our tradition from the mid 80's with the hoop design and early to mid 90's and the first kit i saw us play in was the blue and red amiga/coors one from 1993/1995. I bought it a few months ago, proper Chelsea to me. I dont care about rivalry, Arsenal have white away kits, Man City always go for black and red, Man United wear blue so that dont bother me.

We have red on the badge and also with the Chelsea/Rangers connection with the union jack flag (blue, white, red), it would look good to me. Rangers still use the blue, white and red, i like it.

Oh and obviously u can tell with my avatar pic i like it too :P

we may as well go back to the light blue shirt with dark blue socks from when the club started on that basis

and the rangers connection is hardley strong anymore, we are one of the biggest clubs in the world now, do you really think bruce buck, gourley and co are masterminding a way to strengthen the connection between a scottish club. I don't think our royal blue shirt should have any red on because it simply wouldn't look good.

22i81g.jpg

^ yellow/gold & blue is much better.