👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

If any city fan has a field day/banter about our training kit he's a fucking bell end. Who seriously gives a fuck? It's gear the lads sit in whilst on the bench! Is this what consumes people's thoughts these days ffs

It's pre-season..'PRE-SEASON' ffs, get a grip.

Football fans are tribal, colours are part of the identity.

Term-x give your head a wobble

"Is this what consumes people's thoughts these days ffs"

^ You're on a football forum during the off-season, give 'your' head a wobble. If you're not interested in discussing the new adidas range for Chelsea, GTFO the thread.

If any city fan has a field day/banter about our training kit he's a fucking bell end. Who seriously gives a fuck? It's gear the lads sit in whilst on the bench! Is this what consumes people's thoughts these days ffs

Yes. It does. It's preseason and I'm watching videos of my club wearing this ugly (IMHO) training gear and this is where we go to talk about it. That's why this thread exists. To talk about the new Adidas kits.

Anyone who's worrying about the colour of our training kit obviously has little else to worry about in their everyday lives. My advice would be to get a girlfriend.

Wow. What else shall we talk about in a thread dedicated to our new kits? Do you want to talk about our wives or property we own? Shall we discuss our careers or personal sporting acheivements? Man, this community seems to be quite unfriendly. "Hey everybody, welcome to the Chelsea FC's supporters. Where we treat you like crap!"

As far as new kits go... getting back on topic, I just ordered the 3/4 pants to match my home shirt. I usually get the official shorts, but liked how the 3/4 pants fit and saw that it looked like the home colored ones had pockets. I'll let you know what I think when they arrive!

Wow. What else shall we talk about in a thread dedicated to our new kits? Do you want to talk about our wives or property we own? Shall we discuss our careers or personal sporting acheivements? Man, this community seems to be quite unfriendly. "Hey everybody, welcome to the Chelsea FC's supporters. Where we treat you like crap!"

As far as new kits go... getting back on topic, I just ordered the 3/4 pants to match my home shirt. I usually get the official shorts, but liked how the 3/4 pants fit and saw that it looked like the home colored ones had pockets. I'll let you know what I think when they arrive!

Lmao, tell me about it.. every time someone replies I keep having to check the thread title.

1406073589063.jpg

Actually doesn't look too bad on....but Andre, those boots mate :blink:

I agree. It's not too bad. But those boots...

I've come to expect these crazy third kits. Two years ago we looked like Wolverine! So, a sound wave is a bit more tame. Don't think I'll get it, but still is a futuristic look. Love the Navy.

I might consider getting the shirt if the audio wave was actually the sound wave from a Chelsea chant. But I'm sure Adidas didn't want to work that hard on the design.