👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Everton are not direct rivals.

Us and City are the new Barca/Real of the Premier League. We could have had ANY colour for those staff and training kits, but Adidas chose City blue, smh.

City have far bigger rivals than Chelsea, and vice versa. The two clubs haven't even directly competed for a trophy yet. When Chelsea have looked like or have won the league, City were nowhere to be seen, and the same applies for when the latter has been in the ascendancy. Sure you could cite this season but I think everybody knew a long time before the end of the season that Chelsea were out of the race.

City have far bigger rivals than Chelsea, and vice versa. The two clubs haven't even directly competed for a trophy yet. When Chelsea have looked like or have won the league, City were nowhere to be seen, and the same applies for when the latter has been in the ascendancy. Sure you could cite this season but I think everybody knew a long time before the end of the season that Chelsea were out of the race.

City are a small club that were fighting relegation not long ago, so no.. they don't have FAR bigger rivals (you make them sound like Real Madrid). City's 'rivarly' with United is geographical not competitive, until very recently.

People (esp. media) like to make the comparison between us and City due to the whole billionaire owner thing.

I could be wrong (not (m)any City fans out here that are my age) but I imagine most City fans view the City/Chelsea match as the second biggest of the season after United for that reason.

I know I certainly enjoy it when we beat City. It kind of feels like the older brother putting the younger brother in his place.

There was also the whole Bridge/Terry thing that happened a while back and the Robinho steal.