👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

got mine today :D i love it! i think it feels great! Question lads/ladies when are the other jerseys & track suits coming out? thanks guys!

First glimpse of that stuff will come in July when the players start training again. Expect the full range to be available shortly after, and fully available by August.

Heres Marseilles range, so expect ours to be similar:

92555793.jpg

16375775.jpg

85101734.jpg

84891512.jpg

18619086.jpg

76920278.jpg

57866414.jpg

the kit in the flesh is great, i had to buy one the other day when I went to the megastore with my friend

i saw a diff version of the away kit, hope it's like that

do u hav the pic???.......

or if anyone has a diff pic of the away kit please post.... ;)

THX.... ^_^

I have found a place in Thailand. Amazing shop. It has all the shirts, They look, feel, have everything of a real shirt, with a price of 3,300 baht. Which is approx $130 something (aus$). But when we asked the guy, he covered the first 3 and told us they were 300 baht. They are amazing quality shirts and if you guys wants some pics I'll be happy to show you some. I got quite a few shirts from this shop. So yeah, if you want some pics of the shirts I got, I'll show you. And they guy does name and number printing too. it's amazing :D

yeah can i see the pics.....

adidas sign???

and where is it exactly, the road and all that because my dad goes on bussiness trips to thailand...

and i usually tell him to buy me football shirts from there..... :P

Thx ^_^