test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,192 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Arsenal didn't lose Nike. They changed to Puma because Puma provided them with the (at the time) largest contract in Britain. Same goes for Liverpool when they went with Warrior. Neither club "lost" their sponsor because they were shit. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.

Nike & Adidas would have matched and double/quadrupled a new contract for Arsenal/Liverpool if they were a club they wanted to be associated with.

How can you not understand this logic?, Puma would NOT be able to offer the same deal to Real Madrid. Same goes for NB and Barcelona.

Amblève. likes this

If you're a big club... the two biggest sports brands in European football WILL offer you a contract. Puma would not have even got a meeting with Arsenal!.... if they had kept on winning things with Nike. Same goes for Liverpool and Adidas.

BlueLion. and Saher Wæl like this

Messi - Adidas

Ronaldo - Nike

Barcelona - Nike

Real Madrid - Adidas

Juventus (best team in italy)- Nike

Bayern Munich (best team in germany) - Adidas

PSG (best team in france) - Nike

41 minutes ago, scargo said:

Barcelona's sponsorship deal with Nike, whom they're still negotiating with, could reach up to 155M per year with incentives [md]

haha madness

Took the boys to check out the kit today (this is the wee one refusing to let go) actually looks ok. Definitely a kids shirt tho, I don't wear them much anyway but i certiny wouldn't wear it. The lions are very much visible and it has a childish feel about it imo. Bring on nike 

20160522_130435.jpg

7 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Took the boys to check out the kit today (this is the wee one refusing to let go) actually looks ok. Definitely a kids shirt tho, I don't wear them much anyway but i certiny wouldn't wear it. The lions are very much visible and it has a childish feel about it imo. Bring on nike 

20160522_130435.jpg

Aww true blue :D

ulsterchelsea likes this

I'd be much more confortable with the kit once we drop the "tyres" part of the Yokohama print. In the past when we had a two row sponsor print with Samsung (mobile) and Fly Emirates it didn't bother me that much. 

1 hour ago, different level said:

I'd be much more confortable with the kit once we drop the "tyres" part of the Yokohama print. In the past when we had a two row sponsor print with Samsung (mobile) and Fly Emirates it didn't bother me that much. 

Agreed

I think Yokohama have an agreement to drop the tyres part after a couple of seasons and/or they think the brand is known enough by then.

4 hours ago, different level said:

I would rather want to change logo color to white.

On 2016. 05. 22. at 4:00 PM, ulsterchelsea said:

30% off already? They knew it's ugly as hell :)

ulsterchelsea likes this

I really like that blue and yellow its really nice and it would fit because there is like yellow line around our badge

it would be hilarious if Nike would tell Chelsea that this is apart of the 2017/2018 NIKE Chelsea Contract Deal. wear this during the games. it would be hilarious. to see 11 Chelsea players running around in this headwarmer and facewarmer and just see 11 Chelsea eyes and no faces.

NIKE PRO HYPERWARM
HOOD

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/pro-hyperwarm-hood/pid-11114526/pgid-11114527

NIKE PRO HYPERWARM - HOOD - 1.jpg

NIKE PRO HYPERWARM - HOOD - 2.jpg

On 27 March 2016 at 5:28 AM, LDN Blue said:

After seeing England's kit tonight, thank fuck we're away from Nike :lol: 

Haha.