👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Adidas have apparently claimed those black and white shirts are the training ones, not the actual kits.

Those 2 fellas was talking about those 2 shirts before Adidas came in and said it's not the away and 3rd kits.

The black one looks like a training top (looks like there is some sort of acrylic mesh on the underarm which is common with adidas training gear.

The white one I am 95% sure is definitely our away shirt, it looks too "formal" to merely be a training kit.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I love all 3 of those. I'm going to be buying all 3 for sure. Just wish the black one didn't those bits on the armpits but not a deal-breaker.

Pretty sure you wont even see them. Unless you walk around with your arms in the air...

Anyone have an idea why kitbag.com is offering the home kit for less? Printing Price is less, delivery charge is less. Is it a reliable site or is it too good to be true?

edit: Anyone dealt with kitbag.com?

Do you remember that? That was a joke, and back then there was no evidence, but right now you guys will expect something new, but I will laugh at you, because the new kit will be that one.

^^^^^^^

Bookmarked

Just wait until next monday. I know those guys from todosobrecamisetas and they never get it wrong.

Time to get the bookmark out.

I'm a bit surprised though, I thought they were supposed to reveal it on 15th May or smth. But I must say the kit looks nice, not better than this year's, but still nice. At least the dark ages of kits of 2008-2011 seem to be over now. They've finally realized the less the better. Could have done with a little less white, but it's no biggy.

Anyone have an idea why kitbag.com is offering the home kit for less? Printing Price is less, delivery charge is less. Is it a reliable site or is it too good to be true?

Kitbag.com run our megastore. Brilliant website, can't recommend them highly enough. Chelsea Megastore charges commission, basically.

Adidas have apparently claimed those black and white shirts are the training ones, not the actual kits.

Those 2 fellas was talking about those 2 shirts before Adidas came in and said it's not the away and 3rd kits.

I don't think so. If you look closely the black one has the patch in fabric sewn on. The training kits usually have the patch in plastic either ironed or printed on.

They use replica prints instead of the authentic EPL ones.

They use replica prints instead of the authentic EPL ones.

I can never recall which one is which... are the "authentic" ones the thick, lextra ones? If so, I prefer the replica ones! I'm pretty sure all megastore-issue shirts these days are done with the thin plastic lettering, though...

I can never recall which one is which... are the "authentic" ones the thick, lextra ones? If so, I prefer the replica ones! I'm pretty sure all megastore-issue shirts these days are done with the thin plastic lettering, though...

Senscilia is the old Lextra type, felt numbering. Last's longer and looks better IMO.

PU is the plastic/rubber type numbering that wears away with too much wear.