👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

seeing the back of new picks there is no stripes i think. may be they will come up with these

I've always prefered that Adidas logo to the current. Even if for some people it reminds them of marijauna.

adidasy.jpg

It does remind me of Platini and France '84 though.

Only a man who has erotic dreams about other men would see this me and my post as very, very, very homoerotic.

only a man who has erotic dreams about other men would see my last post as very, very, homoerotic.

Yeah. This is boring. You're boring, you've lost your controversial edge, Henrique. I'm quiting this bullshit roundabout while I'm ahead.

So just shut up and stop quoting my posts if you cant even share some jokes. In fact you are easily one of the most boring forum members around, 88 % of your posts are spams, if I remember by the time you joined, other people who loved to spam also got here, to be honest I dont know what you think about any kind of subject, because you are usually doing generic posts.

Well, you opened your heart, so I decided to do the same, and it wont be a surprise if you quote this post with one of your boring posts, but it wont be a problem, i'm putting you in my "ignore" list.

Peace.

So just shut up and stop quoting my posts if you cant even share some jokes. In fact you are easily one of the most boring forum members around, 88 % of your posts are spams, if I remember by the time you joined, other people who loved to spam also got here, to be honest I dont know what you think about any kind of subject, because you are usually doing generic posts.

Well, you opened your heart, so I decided to do the same, and it wont be a surprise if you quote this post with one of your boring posts.

Peace.

YOU are such a hypocrite. How can you be so thick?

How is this not spam?

"Only a man who have erotic dreams about other men would see this campaign as very, very, very homoerotic."

You've spammed topics before, I've even seen you post one sentence posts, so don't ride in here on your high horse about spam.

Since when have you joked with me, Henrique? I know for a fact you've never liked me, so why the hell are you trying to do it now when you've never done it before? As far as I was concerned it was another one of your many snide remarks. I remember your bitchy passive aggressive digs at me when I won MOTM. Also, did you forget that you were the one that started the cycle of quotes? Did you?

I can't take any of your opinions seriously, you are just the devil's advocate. You post things that are contrary to popular opinion to get a rise out of the general user. You don't even do it well, usually when some one replies to one of your statements, you just retort with you usual 'clown' insult. That's not a constructive debate, that's just a petty argument, something that I see you in quite often. You are as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning.

Why don't you take your own advice and "So just shut up and stop quoting my posts if you cant even share some jokes".

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS JUST IGNORE ME. DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT TO MY FACE. I would ignore you myself, but you don't post that often and I usually just scroll past what you write.

This is it, Henrique, I'm tired of all your arrogant bullshit and I'm ending this now. As far as I'm concerned you are an idiot that brings nothing constructive to this website. I may be that also in some people's minds, but I'm not going to hide behind a thin veil hypocracy like you.

YOU are such a hypocrite. How can you be so thick?

How is this not spam?

"Only a man who have erotic dreams about other men would see this campaign as very, very, very homoerotic."

You've spammed topics before, I've even seen you post one sentence posts, so don't ride in here on your high horse about spam.

Since when have you joked with me, Henrique? I know for a fact you've never liked me, so why the hell are you trying to do it now when you've never done it before? As far as I was concerned it was another one of your many snide remarks. I remember your bitchy passive aggressive digs at me when I won MOTM. Also, did you forget that you were the one that started the cycle of quotes? Did you?

I can't take any of your opinions seriously, you are just the devil's advocate. You post things that are contrary to popular opinion to get a rise out of the general user. You don't even do it well, usually when some one replies to one of your statements, you just retort with you usual 'clown' insult. That's not a constructive debate, that's just a petty argument, something that I see you in quite often. You are as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning.

Why don't you take your own advice and "So just shut up and stop quoting my posts if you cant even share some jokes".

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS JUST IGNORE ME. DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT TO MY FACE. I would ignore you myself, but you don't post that often and I usually just scroll past what you write.

This is it, Henrique, I'm tired of all your arrogant bullshit and I'm ending this now. As far as I'm concerned you are an idiot that brings nothing constructive to this website. I may be that also in some people's minds, but I'm not going to hide behind a thin veil hypocracy like you.

Just do what i did, block him.. It's much more enjoyable now..

This campaign is genuinely brilliant. It might be a little silly at first glance but it's got fans everywhere talking about it so fair play to Adidas and The Corner. 99% of campaigns are going to be players standing in the kits looking moody so why not have a bit of fun with it? I imagine it'll prove to be very meme-worthy as well.

They've also tapped into a vein of honesty - I'm going to buy the kit no matter what. I've still got the graphite and tangerine number (which still fits, thangyouverymuch) so design really doesn't matter much and ultimately the best kits are the ones with the best memories associated with them.

This campaign is genuinely brilliant. It might be a little silly at first glance but it's got fans everywhere talking about it so fair play to Adidas and The Corner. 99% of campaigns are going to be players standing in the kits looking moody so why not have a bit of fun with it? I imagine it'll prove to be very meme-worthy as well.

They've also tapped into a vein of honesty - I'm going to buy the kit no matter what. I've still got the graphite and tangerine number (which still fits, thangyouverymuch) so design really doesn't matter much and ultimately the best kits are the ones with the best memories associated with them.

Exactly! :D

It makes perfect sense if you are a hardcore fan. You know it is going to be blue and you know you are going to buy anyway (like we always do)...So what is the big deal of pre-ordering without seing it? You get it first and have the chance of winning a Mata signed boot...

If you dont want to do it, no one is forcing you to either. I only didnt buy it because Brazilian taxes are expensive as hell, so I will have to wait until August, when it usually arrives in the stores here in South America. :(