👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Don't like the home kit but maybe it will look better on..... :blink:

The white away one looks very classy and the black one will keep fatties happy.

But that home one....the sleeves, just why. And concave yellow piping???? It looks like an Aussie rules sleeveless top that they've added sleeves to.

Haha, I actually started laughing when I saw the home shirt. After all the comments (read them before I saw the picture) I should be ready to see an ugly shirt but this is more funny than I thought. Must be fake, and if it's not.. well, I pray to God it looks better when one wears it.

I like things simple, because of that I would go for the third kit as it's the only one that I like just a little bit. Well, I don't like any of them that much to be fair.

it looks better in that picture above but other leaks show it as a light beige/cream colour- whereby it would look horrible

I think it looks very classy and I am buying it.

Home kit is just disgusting though, and third kit is boring as you said!

:)

Overall this is an horrendous effort by adidas.

The away kit is passable, but can't we just have a PLAIN white away kit for once, ffs? The third shirt is basically the 06/07 third shirt without the collar and the vertical stripes and the home kit is the 09/10 template with the 11/12 two-tone blue and the yellow piping from the 08/09 shirt.

Absolutely fucking awful, I won't be buying any of them.

As for the blue one... adidas themselves say "who cares when it's Blue?" - that seems to encapsulate their thought processes. A very lazy and uninspiring effort.

That home kit looks like they have taken last years champions league winning kit, and asked someone what they could do to fuck it up... Dreadful. I can deal with the away kit but that home kit better be fake... Especially as this years kit is so good.

I get they have to release a new kit for money purposes, but why not keep the blue and gold theme and just change it a little bit. People like me will still buy it even if its only slightly different and we still have a great kit. Blue and yellow just is a no no.

Overall this is an horrendous effort by adidas.

The away kit is passable, but can't we just have a PLAIN white away kit for once, ffs? The third shirt is basically the 06/07 third shirt without the collar and the vertical stripes and the home kit is the 09/10 template with the 11/12 two-tone blue and the yellow piping from the 08/09 shirt.

Absolutely fucking awful, I won't be buying any of them.

Bravo!! That's what I'm saying too.

colgate-total-triclosan-toothpaste.jpg