👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Having looked at the 'new' white shirt, I can see there's a little difference between the two pictures. The gap between the badge and the 'aquafresh' strip is different. See the pictures on page 119, then the one on 120. (Sorry can't upload the pictures myself)

Having looked at the 'new' white shirt, I can see there's a little difference between the two pictures. The gap between the badge and the 'aquafresh' strip is different. See the pictures on page 119, then the one on 120. (Sorry can't upload the pictures myself)

I just hope its fake. No red. EVER.

Chelsea+13+14+Home+Kit.jpg

It's basically last year's good kit which they decided to fuck up with a yellow border... It's got to be fake... No one would design that...

In general I think the simpler the better. Sometimes there is too much going on... I love this year's blue and gold... But I don't see anything wrong with a simple blue home kit black away kit and a yellow third kit...

Accidently wrote my bit in the quoting section... And my phone doesn't want to let me select it lol.