👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

My 12/13 Techfit home kit has arrived.

7637141056_907e9106cc_z.jpg

7637145306_3b985bbf9f_z.jpg

7637142208_aaa28d590a_z.jpg

7637144250_18861c0864_z.jpg

7637143166_bffcc81d10_z.jpg

Much more comfortable than last season's Techfit. This season's home kit is purely legendary! Love it!

p.s. Just curious, do you guys think it's weird to wear Techfit kit as casual wear? (Because of the tightness)

Just got my techfit kit in from an ebay seller. Looks awesome! Just have a couple questions.

Are you disappointed that the seams at the bottom aren't as well done as last year's, like the photos here:

http://www.chelseamegastoreasia.com/stores/products/product.aspx?catid=305&productid=4550&product=Chelsea+Home+Authentic+Techfit+Jersey+2011%2F12

Also, have you had your letters or logo come off on any of your techfits? I'm surprised the logo isn't sewn on like last years, as well as the adidas logo.

Anyway, can't wait to put this on when we head to the pub next weekend for the match!

Just got my techfit kit in from an ebay seller. Looks awesome! Just have a couple questions.

Are you disappointed that the seams at the bottom aren't as well done as last year's, like the photos here:

http://www.chelseame... Jersey 2011/12

Also, have you had your letters or logo come off on any of your techfits? I'm surprised the logo isn't sewn on like last years, as well as the adidas logo.

Anyway, can't wait to put this on when we head to the pub next weekend for the match!

I actually like the seams of this year's. The black elastic band of last year's is a pain in the ass, so difficult to put it on and off, I swear I almost got cramps when I did that.

This year's is so much more comfortable to wear I have to say.

http://www.chelseame... Jersey 2011/12

And the Adidas logo of Techfit version is always printed on.

I actually like the seams of this year's. The black elastic band of last year's is a pain in the ass, so difficult to put it on and off, I swear I almost got cramps when I did that.

This year's is so much more comfortable to wear I have to say.

last years techfits do seem a bit more duarble perhaps, but I love the fit of the 12/13!

Has anybody gotten the shirt with Premier League or ECL sleeve badges? To those who have, I've heard they wear out pretty quickly, literally after just a couple of washes. Is it true? So far I've bought only clean shirts, without badges and/or player printings on the back.

real lextra versions from sporting ID will last pretty well with no issue, sounds like you might be talking about fakes?

With that said, I feel the quality of my US Tour badge from megastore is pretty low, afraid it could fade with time

When will you be able to Order the Chelsea home Champions League kit with all the badges and respect on the back and Hazard on the back? :D

I have not ordered any kit yet this year because i want the exakt kit the players will play with in the CL :)

Has anybody gotten the shirt with Premier League or ECL sleeve badges? To those who have, I've heard they wear out pretty quickly, literally after just a couple of washes. Is it true? So far I've bought only clean shirts, without badges and/or player printings on the back.

The PL badges on my Juan Mata 10 11/12 shirt have not worn off.