👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Weren't they gold with the community shield?

Not sure. The kit at this link below doesn't have it specified anywhere whether or not the letters/numbers will be white or gold. I know the commemorative UCL kit with the gold star can be ordered with gold letters/numbers. But haven't heard from anyone about the kit below. Would love to know, though.

http://www.chelseamegastoreasia.com/stores/products/product.aspx?catid=560&productid=4916&product=Chelsea+UCL+Home+Jersey+2012%2f13+with+Winners+Badge

Yes, you get can the Techfit with winners badge from megastoreasaia, I had them add it as an item a few weeks back, just search "techfit" only and it will come up.

they are the only official outlet selling them now as far as I know and the only place to get the gold lettering and winners badge, just search "techfit" on megastoreasia

Techfit with UCL winners and Hazard on back was $210 US

Only challenge is you need someone in asia or the middle east to order for you.

New training kits are awesome, got the gold jersey since thats what they wore for the open practice in seattle, I get compliments everytime I wear it, great shiny material!

Whoa. You're right. I just tried to order from the Asia Megastore and they don't ship to the States. That sucks. I don't know anyone over there, let alone someone well enough to ship them a kit!

I wonder why the US Megastore doesn't carry the techfit. I mean, it won't even let me order the replica home kit in my size right now online! And all I want to do is give them my money... Sad.

Well, off to ebay. I was really hoping for techfit with patches. Oh well.

Yup. eBay is where I had to go to purchase a techfit kit. And man, I hope it's worth it!

Also had to get the Home shorts off eBay too beacuse the USA megastore doesn't have anything!

So weird that I can't get my size there, but might be able to drive an hour away and pick up replica kits and shorts...

If I didn't see that sweet photo collection of Ryan's new techfit, I'd have no idea it existed. So my wife can now thank you for that bill ;)

If you want to order anything from megastoreasia, go to ezfootballshop.com, it is their sister site.

you can typically buy everything they have except Champions League related items. I have begged thm, trust me they wont do it!

You're welcome :)

Once I figured this out, EZfootballshop is where I buy a LOT of my gear, I have 11 Chelsea techfits so far with #12 on the way :)