👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

They are fairly long. As you can see:

img501d4a2e1e5242.73523631.jpg

But then in the picture you posted, its Meireles. I'm sure he wears a size larger on everything, because he always looks a scruffy cunt.

That kit looks so sweeet. Wish it didn't have those horrible lines in the abdomen area, it would be perfect without them.

grat kits, like them. after next week when i get paid, bout to order my own customed hoodie, put the UCL chamipions somewhere on it! hahaha.

if you would like to make your own hoodies weather its chelsea or just simple non-sports design here it is. it works in europe as well just select country in top left corner. great website i have ordered from here before and now makin a chelsea hoodie.

http://www.spreadshi...our own Hoodie]

Great website, i was thinking about having a t-shirt with the starting 11 on lol... :) Though i was messing about on it, and saved my design and it said i couldn't have the text "torres" due to legal and ethical grounds... Clearly the webiste has a doesn't like Fernando...

But then in the picture you posted, its Meireles. I'm sure he wears a size larger on everything, because he always looks a scruffy cunt.

Meireles was wearing an oversized Climacool kit, and Torres was wearing a proper Techfit kit, Techfit kit has tighter and longer sleeves than the Climacool version.

I found a local website where I can buy the new home shirt for nearly half the price of the one in the megastore, so I thought they probably have some small defects or anything that cuts their price. Here are some pics:

8951450.jpg

8951519.jpg

8951526.jpg

8951536.jpg

Maybe I am a bit too pedantic, but I don't think that adidas logo in the down left (2nd picture) should be there and the position of the badge is a bit too low. Of course I could be just imagining things so I'll be very happy to have some piece of advice from someone who has already bought the shirt.

It looks loose because those are climacool shirts not the techfit ones.

Maybe I am a bit too pedantic, but I don't think that adidas logo in the down left (2nd picture) should be there and the position of the badge is a bit too low. Of course I could be just imagining things so I'll be very happy to have some piece of advice from someone who has already bought the shirt.

Definitelly a fake shirt, I bought one a while ago (and finally got a chance to return it). Original Climacool replica has also a different material. Try to send it back asap...

Only place I can find to order a techfit home kit that I can customize is the Asian Megastore. And they don't offer the UCL winners patch on it. So, I'm thinking about getting the home techfit with two small EPL patches.

And what does everyone think about putting your own name and number on the back? I want too many players kits so I figured I might just show my support that way.

Are the numbers on ordered kits always with white printing in stead of gold? Or did i missed something when ordering? Or is it only on kids shirts?

The white letters are on the EPL kits and they'll probably wear gold letters on their home kits during Champions League matches. Probably.