👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

new to the forum but had to throw in my two cents: Home kit is awesome, after winning the CL the gold looks even better.

I like the away shirt .. it's different. Maybe it's just the colors but it reminds me too much of the scousers 11/12 3rd:

31684.jpgliverpool3rdfrontsm(1).jpg

3rd shirt flat out sucks, looks like Wolverine meets Bumblebee (from Transformers). thats all.

Do you guys mind sharing your opinions with me how's the away kit look like IN PERSON?

I've already got the Techfit version home kit, debating whether I should get the normal version home kit for regular wear or go for the away kit.

And Hazard 17 or Oscar 11...?! Decision decision decision!!!!

i bought the home shirt today, without the star. I asked the Chelsea store in Kingston again about the star. She said it won't be used in the prem but may be used in the UCL.

I just thought fuck it, i need it for the CS, i'll just buy it and add to it if i need to.

i bought the home shirt today, without the star. I asked the Chelsea store in Kingston again about the star. She said it won't be used in the prem but may be used in the UCL.

I just thought fuck it, i need it for the CS, i'll just buy it and add to it if i need to.

personally I'm not obsessed about the star, If there're 3~5 stars, I might.

BTW Ollie, how's the away kit look like in person? good? bad? better than the pic? Cheers.

Had my home kit for a month or two now... Love the home kit lke most people... Debating about whether to buy the away kit, with Oscar or hazard on it... Got my normal lampard 8 on the home shirt like i have had for many years... :)

Had my home kit for a month or two now... Love the home kit lke most people... Debating about whether to buy the away kit, with Oscar or hazard on it... Got my normal lampard 8 on the home shirt like i have had for many years... :)

I'm also debating whether to get Oscar or Hazard on the back. I like the material of CL prints much better than the EPL's, but don't really like the font of this year's CL prints.

I'm also debating whether to get Oscar or Hazard on the back. I like the material of CL prints much better than the EPL's, but don't really like the font of this year's CL prints.

Yeah i think i'll wait for the season to start then the prices will drop for them, and then buy the away kit for like 30 quid...

The white away shirt if it's the one you mean looks really nice in the flesh, i was tempted to get that too but kinda skint atm. It's lovely.

I'm obsessed with the star because i want to wear the exact shirt that will be worn. I want to get the UCL holders patch. I asked the Chelsea store also if they will have the wonners badge on the sleeve and the 'respect' on the other sleeve and she said yes. So... when i see our first UCL game, i'll get the shirt modified to how it needs to be.

The lady tho did tell me the star is only a commemorative shirt. It's down to Uefa to accept our ask to use it.

The white away shirt if it's the one you mean looks really nice in the flesh, i was tempted to get that too but kinda skint atm. It's lovely.

I'm obsessed with the star because i want to wear the exact shirt that will be worn. I want to get the UCL holders patch. I asked the Chelsea store also if they will have the wonners badge on the sleeve and the 'respect' on the other sleeve and she said yes. So... when i see our first UCL game, i'll get the shirt modified to how it needs to be.

The lady tho did tell me the star is only a commemorative shirt. It's down to Uefa to accept our ask to use it.

Cheers mate, good to know! I will definitely get the white away kit!

Well, it won't be exactly the same unless you get the Techfit version, but well fair enough, I'm obsessed about these little details as well.

Did you get any name printed? the EPL prints or the CL prints?

None yet, just got the shirt plain, i never get names. Just wanted to get it to wear down the pub on sunday lol. I'll get the UCL winners sleeve badge and the respect on the other sleeve soon tho when i've got time.

because i don't want to have a shirt that's wrong. Simple as that really. If Chelsea use a star against Wigan or Reading, i'm gonna get the shirt swapped, simple. Even if they inherited a green pea on the shirt from tomorrow, i'd need to get the green pea version! I wan't it to look EXACTLY the same as what they're wearing. I don't care about tech-fit tho, it doesn't appear different.

Fair to say I think adidas and chelsea fc got the kits for this season spot on!!!! The home kit is so classy with the touch of gold! The away kit very similar to river plates but with ablue stripe very lovely looking the 3rd kit is also nice but would of preferd the stripes to be in white rather than yellow but. Still a very eye catching kit ! Even the training kits are looking super nice this year;)

grat kits, like them. after next week when i get paid, bout to order my own customed hoodie, put the UCL chamipions somewhere on it! hahaha.

if you would like to make your own hoodies weather its chelsea or just simple non-sports design here it is. it works in europe as well just select country in top left corner. great website i have ordered from here before and now makin a chelsea hoodie.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/create-your-own-t-shirt-C59/product/2810474?KEYWORD_K=make+own+hoodie&TRACKING_ID_K=cr886247&CHANNEL_K=google&CAMPAIGN_K=GOOGLE%3A+Personalization+Campaign&AdGROUP_K=6581+-+Products+-+%5BMake+your+own+Hoodie%5D

• The shirts that were worn by players on the bus parade and made available after the club’s UEFA Champions League win were produced as a commemorative piece of merchandise. The star will not feature on players’ match shirts on the field of play for Premier League or UEFA Champions League games for the upcoming 2012/13 season.

http://www.chelseamegastoreusa.com/departments-ucl-kit-chelsea-2012-ucl-champions-home-soccer-jersey.html