👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Ok so the new Chelsea home kits are the best ever.

Either they improve it/slightly modified it for next season or just keep it.

Is keeping the same kit possible???

Its possible but it will never be exactly the same, and they like it to be different because otherwise you wouldn't buy the new shirt if it was exactly the same as the previous ones. Home kit is definately quality.

Is it possible to buy the shirt (#17 Hazard) for around £40? I cant justify spending more. I dont get paid enough!

I doubt it. Not at the moment anyway, it might be a bit too early in the season. Cheapest i've seen it (shirt + printing) online is JJB for £50 delivered.

Just notice the CL kit have gold letters in the back, and the PL ones regular. Sucks cause I just got the PL, otherwise would have bought the CL.

Oh well I guess I will have to buy a CL kit as well! blue%20scalf.gif

Unlucky mate, you should've known better :)

To be honest, PL prints suck, they are thick and sticking to your back like freaking hot patches in the summer, very uncomfortable.

CL prints FTW. I'm getting a Techfit version home kit and will print "HAZARD 17" in CL fonts later... :blue scalf:

Unlucky mate, you should've known better :)

To be honest, PL prints suck, they are thick and sticking to your back like freaking hot patches in the summer, very uncomfortable.

CL prints FTW. I'm getting a Techfit version home kit and will print "HAZARD 17" in CL fonts later... :blue scalf:

I look for techfit in the store and they don't have it.

I also don't see the CL kit with the badges in the arm of champions.

Do I have to wait till those come out or something?

I look for techfit in the store and they don't have it.

I also don't see the CL kit with the badges in the arm of champions.

Do I have to wait till those come out or something?

In the megastore asian site, there's CL kit with the champion badge, but only available in part of the squad. So yeah, you have to wait I'm sure they will be on the website soon.

I bought my Techfit from Adidas' retail store, don't expect to see it on the megastore's website until the end of the season.

My 12/13 Techfit home kit has arrived.

7637141056_907e9106cc_z.jpg

7637145306_3b985bbf9f_z.jpg

7637142208_aaa28d590a_z.jpg

7637144250_18861c0864_z.jpg

7637143166_bffcc81d10_z.jpg

Much more comfortable than last season's Techfit. This season's home kit is purely legendary! Love it!

p.s. Just curious, do you guys think it's weird to wear Techfit kit as casual wear? (Because of the tightness)

Great pick-up there buddy. No, it's not weird. I think they look better if you have the body for it..

Great pick-up there buddy. No, it's not weird. I think they look better if you have the body for it..

Cheers mate, appreciated.

I was worried about my not-so-perfectly-lean abs wouldn't look good in Techfit, but after seeing this Mata pic, I feel a lot confident now LOL!

dummy_2.jpg