👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I spoke AGAIN to Kingstons Chelsea store and they still haven't had full confirmation of the star. The lady told me it will almost certainly be used in the Champions League but no answer yet for the league. I wish they'd hurry up and announce it already, getting fed up now i just want to buy the fucking thing.

Not sure if anyone's posted a pic of what the kit looks like on fans such as ourselves, as opposed to the professional athlete's with God-like physiques. Anyway, here's what it looks like on a fat boy!

Chelseakit2012-13.png

I love it. :D

Who's the fatty?

I love our away kit this season.

No chance, they ruined the collar on that shirt, it looks so out of place. The 2007 third shirt was the best....

chelseathird.jpg

I would agree if only those stripes didn't loop around the back. It always seemed a bit cramped with how close it circles the number. I am a sucker for folded collars, though ^_^

Not a chance. This kind of deal take some time to make, so they are just deciding to renew the current contract that expires next season.

What I have to say is: we should not renew the contract with Samsung and try to get another deal for some more money. They just can fuck off.

Not sure what you have against Samsung but I think they are a great kit sponsor. A tech company is a lot sexier than a bank or insurance or beer or a airline.

I would be crushed if we got another kit sponsor, I love Samsung. But I'd understand if Fly Emirates or whomever was offering more money Chelsea would have no choice but to change. I hope Samsung steps up after our CL win and opens their wallet. They sure have the money.

I would say Samsung is the 2nd coolest kit sponsor with XBOX being #1.