👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I wonder if that black 3rd strip is going to be '3D' like the Lyon shirt, it gives off that impression from the graphics.

Adidas-New-Lyon-3D-Kit-2012-2013.jpeg

Undecided on the away shirt, very Real Madrid-esque minus the stripe.

I hope not, because "3D" is the most stupid thing I've have ever seen in a football kit.

Well, for the first time in years we have a Away Kit that is white. Because in past season we had a black kit as our Away one, and imo its really stupid to have a home kit in blue, and a away one in black.

Yeah glad it's the 2nd shirt we'll finally use. It's actually very nice but the shorts should be navy imo. There's no star :P

The pics were taken before we won the CL so i am still hopeful of the Star being permanent :D

I'm not sure anyone have posted before but there are leaked images of the 3rd kit.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/forum/fsc-forum/football-shirt-discussion/leaked-chelsea-third-kit-12/13.html

If thats the real third kit thats fucking awesome!

I like this years home kit but my 2006/07 kit home kit with essien on the back still takes pride.

CHEL12third.jpg

Shocked at some of the reactions on here, I thought everyone would be all over this kit like I was when I seen it yesterday. Personally I absolutely LOVE it. Think it's one of the best kits adidas has done for us. Can't wait to get it.

Shocked at some of the reactions on here, I thought everyone would be all over this kit like I was when I seen it yesterday. Personally I absolutely LOVE it. Think it's one of the best kits adidas has done for us. Can't wait to get it.

Are you referring to the away (which is quite good) or the third (which is rubbish)?