test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,463 posts in this topic

I think I'm growing out of wanting players names on the back of my shirts nowadays. I have one with Cech, one with Terry, one with Alex, one with Terry, one with Essien... that's enough for me.

I've got my surname on the back of my shirt with number 9 :eyebrows:

Amazing, I'm really starting to like our new kit. Can't wait to see it in action against Newcastle :whistling:

We'll now be able to rate Cech's performance based on how dirty his kit is. If it is entirely brown after a match, its an automatic 10 :lol:

We'll now be able to rate Cech's performance based on how dirty his kit is. If it is entirely brown after a match, its an automatic 10 :lol:

Okay, so when he comes tearing out of his area in the first minute, takes a striker down, and gets sent off, but has a huge mud skidmark down his kit, we can expect him to get the TC man of the match?

REALLY like the new kit, will absolutely be getting one. I haven't been a fan of the last 2 seasons kits, this one is definitely a step up.

Okay, so when he comes tearing out of his area in the first minute, takes a striker down, and gets sent off, but has a huge mud skidmark down his kit, we can expect him to get the TC man of the match?

Only if he takes down Barton :champions:

Dosent look like Cech will be wearing his new kit

Newcastle home- black and white

Newcastle away- blue

Newcastle third- white

Love the new kit. By far my favourite adidas kit. Only brought this today so i can get it signed will buy one i can wear when i get back to Australia.

untitled1_2.jpg

Can't wait to get mine now, what size did you buy Steve?

Yeah why not?

:lol:

Whats with the two random white bits on the back by the way? Personally prefer the current shirt. Red or no red, thats got some real class.

Agreed there, the white bits are a bit of a random add, I suppose the designers at adidas thought the back was too simple and they added them on for that reason only.

I think I'd like this shirt more if it was a single-tone colour. Still very, very nice, and the best one we've had for some time. I do prefer this season's one though like you say... I think most people would as well if we'd have won something this season in it, but of course we did win half of the Double in that shirt, so it'll have a place in my heart forever :)

This new shirt is perfect and it's a lot different to the last one so it's not like a boring updated version like Arsenals shit. This is without doubt our best adidas kit. In fact, the last 2 have been excellent. Adidas have made big improvements in the last couple of seasons although our away shirts have been a bit dubious. Still very much dislike the 09/10 one altho we won the league in it. Just didn't understand that weird bra looking seam.

Can't wait to get mine now, what size did you buy Steve?

I buy medium mate, but i can fit in small also. I just don't like them too tight.

It's my 'Fantasy Kit Design' based on the rumours of the away kit for the 11/12 season, so thought i'd let people see it as a 'realistic' type shirt with the liitle hope of getting hold of Kaka!

Anyone got any dates for away kit release or anything?

Bit bored of waiting haha. I'm sure adidas's attempt to make an 'exciting' kit will be worth the wait. Oh wait, its apparently blue.. Makes sense. Who honestly creates our kits. Just wish they'd actually look into what Chelsea fans want from there kits. They claim to be looking at 'historical' kits when designing our home kits and yet come out with crap year after year with our away and occasionally 3rd.

Blue

Yellow

White/Black.

Simples :whistling:

Seen the kit in the flesh yesterday, very nice I must say the only thing I don't really like is how the white on the sleeves but I'll get over that soon enough. Can't wait to see it tomorrow blue%20scalf.gif

Still think this seasons is class. The red on it is a different touch, shame we didn't win any silverware in it.

Seen the kit in the flesh yesterday, very nice I must say the only thing I don't really like is how the white on the sleeves but I'll get over that soon enough. Can't wait to see it tomorrow blue%20scalf.gif

Still think this seasons is class. The red on it is a different touch, shame we didn't win any silverware in it.

well maybe not the season we mainly used it BUT we did win silverware in that kit

Observe

Chelsea2010winners.jpg?bc=Black&as=1&db=web&thn=0