👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Current shirt, not the new one for Munich.

http://www.chelseame...14068&cid=28766

Wonder if the embroidery will actually look like this, remember they sold the Moscow ones which were completely different to what the players wore.

Also probably means the new one will be worn on Sunday.

I got the new top LS size Large with terry my brother got torres size M

adidas and samsung are printed on , CFC on the back neck is stitched on , chelsea logo is a plastic material . Size fits same though compared to my black yellow chelsea 3rd top from top of neck to bottom measures 5 inches shorter but not a huge difference really i wore both L and XL and XL felt too baggy.

2s1lpqq.jpg

25aqdn9.jpg

s1ngwm.jpg

2a6w3v5.jpg

1i2as2.jpg

That's a bit of a shock that we're not using that one in Munich. If we win, i may get it. Actually nah... i'll get one of those t-shirts instead. At least i can buy the new shirt now without worry :D

In fact. IF we win it, i'll buy the t-shirt, scarf, ball, fucking everything!

Wonder if the embroidery will actually look like this, remember they sold the Moscow ones which were completely different to what the players wore.

Also probably means the new one will be worn on Sunday.

At sports direct they had FA Cup final shirts like this which i thought was absolutely appalling. They must really do their homework. sportsd.jpg

I'd definitely wait until after the game to get one of the UCL ones. If you get if from an actual Chelsea shop or the megastore, it will be right however but surely you wouldn't want to get this and then lose. It's only worth getting after a win.

That's a bit of a shock that we're not using that one in Munich. If we win, i may get it. Actually nah... i'll get one of those t-shirts instead. At least i can buy the new shirt now without worry :D

In fact. IF we win it, i'll buy the t-shirt, scarf, ball, fucking everything!

same mate i hope we win just so i can spend all my money on Chelsea lol

This is what the megastore sold for Moscow

chelsea-home-shirt-200809-champions-league-final-e.jpg

And the players had something different

080521-118-Champions-League-Final.jpg

I'd have been right pissed off if I'd bought it, not only is it a constant reminder of a horrible night but it's not even what they actually wore!

May give the CL final shirt a miss then if it's not even the same. If i'd of bought that it would of been binned that very night.