👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I'm pretty sure too but like i always get the new shirt on release, i really want to wear it on the 19th but if i get the one with UCL Patches and Munich Final etc and we lose, i could never wear it again. I'd get mocked by so many Arsenal fans n yids lol i couldn't bear that. Maybe i'll get the basic plain one and if we win, i'll then get the Munich one and give the other one away. Yeah... that's it decided :D

(must sound so weird)

I'm pretty sure too but like i always get the new shirt on release, i really want to wear it on the 19th but if i get the one with UCL Patches and Munich Final etc and we lose, i could never wear it again. I'd get mocked by so many Arsenal fans n yids lol i couldn't bear that. Maybe i'll get the basic plain one and if we win, i'll then get the Munich one and give the other one away. Yeah... that's it decided :D

(must sound so weird)

Im the exact same with football tops i need to get it on release and get a name number on it aswell.

Im gonna get the top with the premier league badges and terry on the back and then if we win the CL buy it from cfc megastore with terry on the back.

Im in the same boat. Want a mata 10 one, but dunno if he'll be here next season

I think Mata will almost definitely be here next season. I have a long sleeve Mata 10 shirt with Premier League badges.

If anyone could post pictures and compare this years sizing when they get theirs would be great! Thanks.

just got mine sizing seems fine to me.

Edit. There actually is a slight difference in size, like millimeters, but I've had to up my size just because it was a bit neater than was comfortable. If your really slimline it won't make a difference but I'm stocky so it was tighter on the arms, chest and six pack ( belly ;) )