👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

TBH, I think a person has a very good right to complain considering the average cost of mkaing these shirts is roughly £5.60.

you can of course complain about the price but not about it being 18 quid dearer than rrp because you want to put name number and badges on it, just don't do that then.

TBH, I think a person has a very good right to complain considering the average cost of mkaing these shirts is roughly £5.60.

Oh dear. 65 in Britain now? I bet its 5000 bucks here then

its not 65 quid its 50. It's 68 because the fella wants name, number and the prem badges.

50 translates to 4000 bucks here + the profit these gold diggers want to make - 5000 it will be.

People is it safe to buy new kit from sportsdirect or jjbsports? are kits the same in all stores or are they somehow different and kits from this unofficial stores are not so good? I'm asking cos this chelsea megastore is absolutely crazy. I live in slovenia( europe if you don't know and we have euros) and they convert 62.5 pound( kit+printing) in f****** 95 euros even though 62.5 pounds is 75 euros in bank. And they charge 30( yes THIRTY) euros for delivery, like Slovenia is on the other side of the world.. So it would cost me around 130 euros for this shirt.. This will be the first time I'm not buying new kit in megastore but in one other unofficial shop, this prices are really crazy and I really want to know if I will get the same quality in sportsdirect instead of megastore?

People is it safe to buy new kit from sportsdirect or jjbsports? are kits the same in all stores or are they somehow different and kits from this unofficial stores are not so good? I'm asking cos this chelsea megastore is absolutely crazy. I live in slovenia( europe if you don't know and we have euros) and they convert 62.5 pound( kit+printing) in f****** 95 euros even though 62.5 pounds is 75 euros in bank. And they charge 30( yes THIRTY) euros for delivery, like Slovenia is on the other side of the world.. So it would cost me around 130 euros for this shirt.. This will be the first time I'm not buying new kit in megastore but in one other unofficial shop, this prices are really crazy and I really want to know if I will get the same quality in sportsdirect instead of megastore?

I've never found sportsdirect to be any different. You should be fine mate.

I don't think I'm going to pre-order this one. I'll rather wait till around Christmas when we get to have those nice golden FIFA badges between the Chelsea and Adidas logos after winning first the UCL and then FIFA Club World Cup. :ph34r: