👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Just seen the price, £50 fucking quid, shit the bed. Is that more than last years shirt?

that's the first thing I seen and thought woah! Is the price also reflecting the year of sport coming up on London. Football, where the recession never dips its icy claw

This years was £50 in the Chelsea shops too on release i'm sure. I always go to sports direct, always seems cheaper. The aways were cheaper. Anyway, i think it's probably worth it, we usually spend £40 odd so i think this one is worth it. They have to keep the standards up tho.

Even for £40 it isn't ideal for me. £20 would be perfect, tbh. I might get it for my birthday or something... such a classy kit so I'm sad to see £50 price on it. But then again yeah sports direct or even JD might lower the price in the following months.

I'm pretty happy they've kept the home kit simple and elegant with the addition of the gold badge, stripes and sponsors logo. I was hoping for gold lettering too, but it doesn't seem to be the case. In retrospect, I'm glad. I think 'too much' gold would have had the opposite effect: it would have looked cheap and tacky, instead of the subtly brilliant masterpiece Adidas have come up with here.

Here's hoping for a subtle, classy away kit to go with it!

Wait a month into the season and theyll be £35 in JJB. B)

can't mate, I'm such a child when it comes to the new shirts being released. I'll be down at the doors, 3 year old in tow, waiting for it to open unless I'm in work in which case ill twitch all day long till I get out to buy it