👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Red would just be something completely out of the norm. Maybe that's why people are against it, but if we have a blue home kit, a yellow or white away kit, and then a red alternative strip, then I'd be very happy as it means there would be no ridiculous luminous colours. Perhaps red for the goalkeeper strip?

Aston+Villa+v+Chelsea+Premier+League+TwdQ6PAST1Ll.jpg

i would not mind a kit like this one again , i freaking love hooped kits :D. and i really liked that one, even if it were inter colours it's still awesome

nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo! not THAT kit. Surely the unluckiest and one of the ugliest kits we have had

I liked that kit D: , given our luck wasn't good in it, but remember we did mutilate Ac Milan 5-0 in that kit remember guys, but i still really liked that kit

though i like having the black kit, usually in our 3 kit line up, i always like us to have a dark kit, rather than white-yellow, yellow is very nice itself and white too, but i like the variations.

besides anyone remember article-0-039B180B000005DC-568_306x403.jpg

but i also dont mind even if we resort to a purple kit, i always liked the little fact that amongst the top 6 teams usually competing in those spots, we have pretty much our own colour, liverpool arsenal and man united are usually red-white (arsenal liverpool chelsea man u man city tottenham) , but yeah i like the uniqueness .or something

I liked that kit D: , given our luck wasn't good in it, but remember we did mutilate Ac Milan 5-0 in that kit remember guys, but i still really liked that kit

though i like having the black kit, usually in our 3 kit line up, i always like us to have a dark kit, rather than white-yellow, yellow is very nice itself and white too, but i like the variations.

besides anyone remember article-0-039B180B000005DC-568_306x403.jpg

but i also dont mind even if we resort to a purple kit, i always liked the little fact that amongst the top 6 teams usually competing in those spots, we have pretty much our own colour, liverpool arsenal and man united are usually red-white (arsenal liverpool chelsea man u man city tottenham) , but yeah i like the uniqueness .or something

No we didn't. We 'mutilated' AC Milan in this kit, and Anelka scored 4;

carvalho_paloschi_1.jpg

My favourite Umbro kit is 04/05. I couldn't find a very good image of it till just now Great year for all three kits.

Chelsea03-04.jpg

That away kit is the best looking thing to ever be worn on a football pitch. I've been looking around on ebay for a while but I couldn't find any from trusted sellers :(

The others are also probably better than anything adidas have ever given us. We should go back to Umbro. Keep it British and that :Goober: