👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

That was centenary tho, there was a reason for that but that shirt was awesome, Umbro utilised it perfectly. We need the proper colours on the badge and the Samsung to be in white or the kit will look too bland.

That was centenary tho, there was a reason for that but that shirt was awesome, Umbro utilised it perfectly. We need the proper colours on the badge and the Samsung to be in white or the kit will look too bland.

I'm pretty sure the Samsung will be made white in the final...the sponsors will want it to be visible from all angles

We had red throughout the 80's and up to the mid 90's. The red, white and blue looks really good together imo and is Chelsea to me.

Yeah, I fancy the red, white and blue too but it comes with a massive problem. Whenever I wear 10/11 shirt I always get some jackass that only see the back of my shirt and asks why I support Rangers. Fuck Rangers.

The red can be done tastfuly like this 1982 shirt which is one of my favourites. I would buy it if I lived in the UK.

cfc-84536.jpg

2003-2005 is still the best shirt ever

http://todosobrecami...013-leaked.html

http://todosobrecami...e-kit-1213.html

The first link is about the gold one, and its only a sample, but according to them its gonna look like this.

The second link is about the fake.

when i clicked on the top link, the page also showed a picture of new Spain & Germany shirts, which appear to use the template that we see in the Blue/Red/White shirt......

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/EUROjerseys.jpg

The one with the red is a brilliant Chelsea shirt imo, absolutely perfect and absolutely Chelsea. The gold is Real Madrid wannabe. When we had gold last time it made mega sense as it was our centenary and we were champions. We don't need anything fancy next year, just be traditional Chelsea until we have a real special season worthy of celebrating and being a bit flash.

The one with the red is a brilliant Chelsea shirt imo, absolutely perfect and absolutely Chelsea. The gold is Real Madrid wannabe. When we had gold last time it made mega sense as it was our centenary and we were champions. We don't need anything fancy next year, just be traditional Chelsea until we have a real special season worthy of celebrating and being a bit flash.

We get it.. you like red.

Clearly the majority of Chelsea fans disagree. As Slam Dunk has already stated, the 'return' of red was a gimmick adidas utilised, hence the pensioner centred marketing.

We get it.. you like red.

Clearly the majority of Chelsea fans disagree. As Slam Dunk has already stated, the 'return' of red was a gimmick adidas utilised, hence the pensioner centred marketing.

and the gold isn't gimmicky why? We've had more kits with red involved than gold so...

Apart from the adidas marketing gimmick in 2010, the last kit with red on was in the mid nineties

Welcome to contemporary Chelsea.

fail to see your point there other than it suits your argument, I didn't realise we had to stick to modern day kits to make points.

fail to see your point there other than it suits your argument, I didn't realise we had to stick to modern day kits to make points.

I'm not disagreeing with your previous point that gold is also a gimmick, btw.

Having said that, if next years kit is gold, then that's 2-1, as far as contemporary Chelsea shirts go.