👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Gold was nice for the centenary but stick with white. I don't know if it would be an unpopular choice but I'd love to try the yellow socks just for one year, like the look of them from the past.

0,,10268~8763643,00.jpg

Thoughts?

Hmm...perhaps stay with gold and use gold socks? :dance:

Honestly think that would be the first top I wouldn't be buying in as long as I can remember. Its like the centenary shirts ugly sister. Very disappointed if that's it. Then again they always look better in the flesh.

Ps get the yellow socks back

Ok apparently this is just a sample so it could end up a bit different from this photo.

CHEL12leak.jpg

CHEL12leakdetails.jpg

Hope it's different, gold badge?

The site asserts this is the real deal, saying the first one with red was a stupid fake kit. Hope its true, because the kit really looks nice.

I just don't get the gold, I mean if it was yellow, not electric yellow or whatever but just yellow, Id probably be well chuffed but why gold? To my knowledge outside of the centenary kit we never used gold.

It's an 'evolution' of yellow though. Just like the lighter blue shirts we have now, are an evolution of the previous royal blue kits.

I would like a kit that isn't so .....WHITE, i mean LITERALLY nearly every team is putting forms of white on their kit and it's too common

ac-milan2012-home.jpgCatania-vs-Juventus-310x300.jpg (i am reffing catania, cause the white really makes the kit look cheap)

just too many teams are putting too much white on their kit's

_46824021_drogba466x282_getty.jpg i'd like a kit with the style of this one, love'd that shirt

maybe next season i dunno if you guy's would like but, i would not mind a Royal blue/Light blue rather than a Blue/White pairing, something new