👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Yep. On Blues News, Lee said the squad were doing the photoshoot for all three kits yesterday morning, and that they all look fantastic (although he isn't going to say anything else, is he?). Home kit revealed April 12th and goes on sale in early May. Then, going by the usual timeframe, the other kits will be revealed in June and August. I was hoping we'd keep a kit, I'm fed up of having three new kits every year. Would make sense to keep the third kit since we've hardly worn it.

Yep. On Blues News, Lee said the squad were doing the photoshoot for all three kits yesterday morning, and that they all look fantastic (although he isn't going to say anything else, is he?). Home kit revealed April 12th and goes on sale in early May. Then, going by the usual timeframe, the other kits will be revealed in June and August. I was hoping we'd keep a kit, I'm fed up of having three new kits every year. Would make sense to keep the third kit since we've hardly worn it.

Heard malouda and bosingwa were excluded from the shoot

Just one of those companies that make fake shirts for ebay etc has made the one from that picture. It's really the new Real Madrid shirt -

nueva_camiseta_Real_Madrid.jpg

Also I have heard that the adidas catalouge lists 'reflex gold' as one of the colours for our new home kit so watch this space.

Would love just a plain royal blue home shirt with white highlights, a plain white away shirt with blue highlights, and either a bright red or bright yellow third kit. It is that much to ask?

Exactly.

Home shirt - blue with white adidas stripes

Away shirt - white with blue adidas stripes

Third shirt - yellow with blue adidas stripes

GK shirt - black with blue or white adidas stripes

Is This Chelsea's New Home Kit?

-source

x2_b03ccf4.jpg

Ha Ha, I know there aint much love for this kit but I think it looks well, fairly plain, but nice. The red has never really bothered me too much but ID be happier if the red wasn't on this one. Remains to be seen if its true or not