👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

No offence to you, but your taste is very poor! :whistling:

I absolutely hate that Flourescent away shirt. The most ironic thing about me saying that, is that I actually own the jersey!!

None taken.

Someones taste rocks in one persons world [probably not mine] and then sucks in another persons world so its fine happy.gif

Nice shirt ;D.

Where did you get the base from may i Ask

smart shirt designer is driving me psycho Anyone know how to work it And like Add layers and get shirt designs And such

Thanks. I did it in Illustrator, quick trace of the new Argentina home shirt with a few changes (collar/neck).

has anyone got any news on the away kit for next season...any leaked pics going around

Apparently it'l be a black base with a fading light blue square design. Only rumour though. No pics yet, i'd expect more info July (last years was announced mid-July for early August release).

best3.jpg

I'd be happy for a season with kits like these. And a return of a yellow one soon too. I do love the look of our new home kit so i put it alongside my 2 favourite away shirts.

Not sure if anyone remembers this shirt leak from last year as the fake away shirt for 10/11, but it seems to be matching all the rumours for the 11/12 away shirt?

Is it possible that it could have been leaked a whole year early?! or did adidas see this fake and think we can copy/improve that?

surely not just coincidence that that shirt was leaked around this time last year?10_11_Chelsea_Away_Black_Embroidery_Logo.jpg