👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I love that Kit, especially when you look at it from the back, though one might mistake it for a Birmigham City jersey (as Henrique said, it doesnt look like a chelsea shirt). Atleast its different from the others, and I love the whites all over the place.

Hope Cech wont be dirtying himself up during the games, cuz that will definately be showing how vulnerable our defence could be! A clean Cech = Strong defence, A dirty Defence = Luiz is in the building...

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif someone know how much they selling those kits? its a pity it wont have the Golden PL badge for the champions.

Marketing 101

I thought the home kit being revealed before the big game against United was odd. Now the fans won't be as disappointed with a potential defeat, due to the hype around the new season.

Yeah, it will go like this: "lets look forward next season, we already have a kit".

Seeing that vid then made me fall in love with lamps all over again (as a player).

Come on Lampsey you're due a decent game tonight. I'd love for him to get on the scoresheet too.

I thought a rule came out where a team wasn't allowed to change kits every season?

We literally get a new kit every season without fail. Or should that be 3 new kits every season.

We literally get a new kit every season without fail. Or should that be 3 new kits every season.

To be honest, every club is doing that now. Even I don't understand why, such a pointless use of resources. Our kit is fine right now to be honest (not that I'm not a fan of the new one)

At first I didnt really fancy it, but now I see it as a nice kit. Same feeling towards this one like I did for 2009/10 kit, not a masterpiece but still a cool design. So far, i really like our current kit, with a bit of red as a collar, V-neck etc, top notch.