👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Steve.. no offence, but the templates you use are ugly and unrealistic. The badge/prem badges/sponsors are tacky, the colours are sub-basic and cartoon-ish.

The only good one in this entire thread was that retro style adidas original design.

Steve.. no offence, but the templates you use are ugly and unrealistic. The badge/prem badges/sponsors are tacky, the colours are sub-basic and cartoon-ish.

The only good one in this entire thread was that retro style adidas original design.

I dont understand how they are unrealistic?? The prem badges are the original ones :carlo: They are not meant to be perfect.......

I dont understand how they are unrealistic?? The prem badges are the original ones :carlo: They are not meant to be perfect.......

I suppose it's the fact they are generic shirt templates, with slight changes made.

chelsearetromockupotwo-1.jpg

Wow.

This type of thing ^.. is more creative in comparison.

Think that's a general problem with mock-ups. They may look great on the screen but its hard to get them resemble a true shirt.

I suppose it's the fact they are generic shirt templates, with slight changes made.

This type of thing ^.. is more creative in comparison.

I agree it does look great but at the end of the day they are just mocks. Adidas would never make anything like that one above either.

Steve is posting up mock ups, they are not supposed to be realistic; they're example colour schemes/templates.

What don't you make some instead, you hypercritical moron.

Like many others here i don't see why we need 3 new kits every season.. I could have stuck with last years home kit for a few more years...

£££££££ or $$$$$$$$$ depending where you're from.

Wouldnt mind pinstripes on the home kit, I think if it was done well it could look good.

We DEFINATELY need a yellow away kit, some of our best away kits were yellow and the FA Cup Final shirt (which offensively was a 3rd kit) was a great kit.

As for 3rd kit, we all fear Adidas going into their colour palette and drawing out something, shiny, flourescent, or just plain fuck ugly. Would much prefer something very simple. White or Black preferably. Cant think of many other colours which would look good.

Middleoftheshed got it spot on with his mock ups :)

Would love to see an inspired shirt, something that resembles/is based on an older kit.

1974/75 3rd kit anyone? :whistling: