👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

FAO - middleoftheshed

how do you make the kits so exact! Like the premiership lettering and all of it! There must be a proper site that does it! :smiliecap1:

I didnt draw the whole kit, it was a template that someone had already done on illustrator or something.

The numbers are from the megastore website, you can zoom right in and get them really good quality.

For me as already mentined leave the badge colours alone. The traditional badge colours on a black/white or other colour shirt make it stand out nicely.

Second no no is collars,they're awful and so 90's.

Personally I'd love a 2nd or 3rd kit being orange. My favourite colour and I can't remember the last time we had an orange kit.

Also as mentioned,I think Goalies kits should be green.

Aslong as we never go down the Juventus- Palermo route of pink shirts,I'm happy.

One more thing NEVER RED,EVER even as 3rd choice kit !!!!!

I didnt draw the whole kit, it was a template that someone had already done on illustrator or something.

The numbers are from the megastore website, you can zoom right in and get them really good quality.

ahh fair enough, it would have been really impressive if you had done it though :D is there a website you can get them from?? I was thinking about having a go at making a chelsea kit myself! :P