👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

This is the best!!blue%20scalf.gif

chelsea-03-away-use_1_3.jpg

I have this one! Its a shame that the size is for a fat guy, and I have a hot body.

Btw, I love this season home kit. We should keep using red and blue, and stop the boring black away kit.

If adidas went retro and brought originals into football kits it would be amazing.

Even fans who never buy shirts would probably get one, if not the training gear like the jackets Man City have would go like hot cakes. They are sitting on a gold mine.

So true.

The perfect kit imo would be Adidas Original, without three stripes on the sleeves.. like ajax.

Really chuffed to see my mock up reposted on here, guys.

As I mentioned on CFCNet, I personally would doubt a. Adidas would go back to their old logo, even temporarily, b. Samsung would accept such a small logo and c. The club would allow only the lion to be taken from the badge. My mock up was really just to demonstrate how well a retro kit would work.

I plan on doing more mock ups shortly.

Cheers for the info. Hopefully they keep it simple:

1112kit.jpg

Now that is beautiful, smart sophisticated and traditional, well done that man.

chelsea_11-12_home_20110130_1238374041.jpgchelsea_20110206_1012774944.jpg

chelsea_20110117_1243253109.jpg

chelsea_11-12_away_20110130_1277545295.jpgchelsea01_20110127_1103537452.png

Few mocks i found

I like the first home top, a proper royal blue would be great, and the second away top is very very nice, reminiscent of ze germans famous national shirt.

I think what ever adidas do they should leave out any red full stop from any of our new kits and use yellow and white for the away/third kits.