test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2018/19

Started by Steve,

6,032 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Mate I actually have bought a couple before. Went for the 70 fa cup shirt recently and it's tremendous. Must have a look there tho 

Like I say, expensive but some absolute classics. The Coors one and Commodore Amiga one are just wonderful

On 7/26/2018 at 7:23 PM, Special Juan said:

Check out classic football shirts London on Twitter, some of their retro shirts are unreal. They are expensive but absolute glorious. 

Mrs got ma a 08/09 black away long sleeve with Lamps on from them

But  I like this place https://chelseafan12.com/retro-kits/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPDaBRC6ARIsACAf4hDmQ0dmW8HnNqlDPdxkqHiz_13WFLe80HIc_itR0W4Vtgq-fuBu24YaAur2EALw_wcB

Got one of these off there. only £45 Smart as fuck - just needs a hood.Chelsea-1984-Track-Jacket.jpg.bb3c894796d6cde8b93e93fa7684dcf9.jpg

3 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

So this Is a precautionary story of what can happen when you try and save a few quid by using the China man to supply you with the new shirt.

Allow me to present, my new 2018 chelsea away shirt with Zola 25 printing.

Thank you and goodnight 

IMG-20180814-WA0008.thumb.jpeg.7a739dd23b078643e29bb1c738735a0a.jpegIMG-20180814-WA0006.thumb.jpeg.a680316a24f601e2ceea0c9adf298ae6.jpeg

1534270366455.jpg

Hazard FC

ulsterchelsea likes this

You know about that adjustment period? When something you are used to is no longer there and something new looks completely out of place, but after a while you get used to it and begin to like it or at least accept it?

When we ditched Umbro and Emirates for Adidas and Samsung, at first I didnt like it, but soon the new kits grew on me big big time. However these Nike kits and especialy yokohama logo on shirts still looks absolute trash to me. Only good thing is the CFC logo.

I fucking miss the adidas/samsung and umbro/emirates kits. Good ol' times.

Mufassir08 and Unionjack like this

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

You know about that adjustment period? When something you are used to is no longer there and something new looks completely out of place, but after a while you get used to it and begin to like it or at least accept it?

When we ditched Umbro and Emirates for Adidas and Samsung, at first I didnt like it, but soon the new kits grew on me big big time. However these Nike kits and especialy yokohama logo on shirts still looks absolute trash to me. Only good thing is the CFC logo.

I fucking miss the adidas/samsung and umbro/emirates kits. Good ol' times.

I do really like the away kit tho.

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I do really like the away kit tho.

Its nice because its yellow which is classic. It could be simple and clean, but yokohama and hyundai logos look bad, completely ruin the kit for me.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Its nice because its yellow which is classic. It could be simple and clean, but yokohama and hyundai logos look bad, completely ruin the kit for me.

We will get spomsers anyway we look at it. Course the shirt would be nicer with no such bollox on them but ........................ The all mighty £!

It could be worse

I still dont like it, disgusting color and looks very cheap. But now I know that its an arial shot of town and suppose it means we rule London I at least like the psychology behind it even if nobody we play will get it.

Chelsea release new light blue third kit complete with aerial shot of London… and it even comes with its own app!

Chelsea have released their third kit for the 2018-19 Europa League campaign

The 'vapor' light blue shirt is worn with teal blue shorts and crimson socks

Aerial shot of Stamford Bridge and its surrounding area is depicted on the front

The third kit is the first football shirt to feature 'NikeConnect technology

5b8f9b0b24e8a_3rdkit.jpg.9f47d6d76b58b8cd3281730574c6fc20.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6133451/Chelsea-release-new-kit-complete-aerial-shot-London.html

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I still dont like it, disgusting color and looks very cheap. But now I know that its an arial shot of town and suppose it means we rule London I at least like the psychology behind it even if nobody we play will get it.

Chelsea release new light blue third kit complete with aerial shot of London… and it even comes with its own app!

Chelsea have released their third kit for the 2018-19 Europa League campaign

The 'vapor' light blue shirt is worn with teal blue shorts and crimson socks

Aerial shot of Stamford Bridge and its surrounding area is depicted on the front

The third kit is the first football shirt to feature 'NikeConnect technology

5b8f9b0b24e8a_3rdkit.jpg.9f47d6d76b58b8cd3281730574c6fc20.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6133451/Chelsea-release-new-kit-complete-aerial-shot-London.html

I hear the socks are going to be more 'orange' than crimson.

Would be a very interesting kit to see on the players on the field

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

I hear the socks are going to be more 'orange' than crimson.

Would be a very interesting kit to see on the players on the field

I'm sure the image of Lamps in that disgusting color of Blue shirt still burns allot of our eyes and this is a much more putrid bluie.

Why not have made it a dark navy blue with gold trim, Gold badge. Or even a Chelsea Blue trim. Something smart.

If its all about marketing and selling shirts Shirley the nicer looking the more they would sell.

They need to bring in some top designer to do a kit. Stone Island would make a great one - and they could even sponsor a sleeve!

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm sure the image of Lamps in that disgusting color of Blue shirt still burns allot of our eyes and this is a much more putrid bluie.

Why not have made it a dark navy blue with gold trim, Gold badge. Or even a Chelsea Blue trim. Something smart.

If its all about marketing and selling shirts Shirley the nicer looking the more they would sell.

They need to bring in some top designer to do a kit. Stone Island would make a great one - and they could even sponsor a sleeve!

You're probably right about the marketing bit...I'm pretty sure they have some good design templates but I would imagine they would hold out on releasing all of those in one season.

This season, the away yellow kit is bound to be a good seller.

Next season it will be something else.

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

You're probably right about the marketing bit...I'm pretty sure they have some good design templates but I would imagine they would hold out on releasing all of those in one season.

This season, the away yellow kit is bound to be a good seller.

Next season it will be something else.

But whatya think about having some GOOD clothes designer do one? Something classy that you wouldnt mind going out in.

Last tracky top/jacket I really liked was about 25 years ago and I still knock about in it.

I actually like the new home kit. Think the all blue looks nice. I've even come around to the stripes on the shirt. 

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

But whatya think about having some GOOD clothes designer do one? Something classy that you wouldnt mind going out in.

Last tracky top/jacket I really liked was about 15 years ago and I still knock about in it.

Good idea, and I think that's what they had in mind (kits that you could wear outside) for this 3'rd one, judging form the ads for it. It just happened to be in THAT shade of blue.

I miss some of the 'original's that Adidas had started to come out with, during their last few years with us. Some of their jackets/sweatshirts were neat. 

I have yet to see something like that from Nike.