test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2018/19

Started by Steve,

6,032 posts in this topic

Made for £5 sold for £90. Extortion  Bought me first kit in the 70's and I now still  have about 10 or15 Chelsea shirts going back to the Ruud Gullit times. But for the last few years I refuse to pay these huge prices. They should give out a jersey with every membership bought..

Away kit looks sick as fuck. Love when we wear yellow. Immedietly makes me think of the goal a couple of years ago when Mikel played the back heel to Costa who rounded the keeper and scored. 

Third kit looks awesome, too. Funnily enough, our off-colored kits look miles better than the blue ones we're known for.

11Drogba, DDA, Miguelito and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Away kit looks sick as fuck. Love when we wear yellow. Immedietly makes me think of the goal a couple of years ago when Mikel played the back heel to Costa who rounded the keeper and scored. 

Third kit looks awesome, too. Funnily enough, our off-colored kits look miles better than the blue ones we're known for.

Have to agree with you on this one. The away kits are far nicer than the home kit. Might have to get me the 3rd one.

Hyundai: £10m/year
Carabao: £10m/year
Yokohama: £40m/year
Nike: £60m/year

That’s £120m a season, just from the ‘big’ commercial deals involving shirt sponsoring.

Really isn’t that hard is it???

24 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Hyundai: £10m/year
Carabao: £10m/year
Yokohama: £40m/year
Nike: £60m/year

That’s £120m a season, just from the ‘big’ commercial deals involving shirt sponsoring.

Really isn’t that hard is it???

There is much more room on them we could rent out surely?

Socks? Boots?

Back of shirts?

Shorts?

Headbands,faceguards,gloves or hats?

Players Tats!!!

manpe, 11Drogba, xPetrCechx and 1 other like this

Someone in the club clearly has a thing for Asian automotive industry

9 minutes ago, Stats said:

Love it!

Would be embarrassing having to pull Edens shots. Hope they told him 1st and he gave the OK.

xPetrCechx likes this

Ordered a genuine away (from DH gate) with Zola 25 on back, well you have to don't you. 10er. They can stick 60 quid shirts up their hole. Don't care how nice they are. Only ever wear them lying around.

3 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Ordered a genuine away (from DH gate) with Zola 25 on back, well you have to don't you. 10er. They can stick 60 quid shirts up their hole. Don't care how nice they are. Only ever wear them lying around.

Check out classic football shirts London on Twitter, some of their retro shirts are unreal. They are expensive but absolute glorious. 

ulsterchelsea and Unionjack like this

18 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Check out classic football shirts London on Twitter, some of their retro shirts are unreal. They are expensive but absolute glorious. 

Mate I actually have bought a couple before. Went for the 70 fa cup shirt recently and it's tremendous. Must have a look there tho