test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2018/19

Started by Steve,

5,987 posts in this topic

Who the fuck designs soemthing that badly??

They get given the amazing job of designing the official Chelsea kit and they come up with that shit!!

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Who the fuck designs soemthing that badly??

They get given the amazing job of designing the official Chelsea kit and they come up with that shit!!

Yes but all sorts of people need to approve that, including the club itself. Hopefully this is just a joke and the real kit is nothing like this.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

@manpe That looks pretty real to me.😣

Hope dies last.

I'll wait until I see it on the players before I judge. I do usually love Nike's designs, though.

37 minutes ago, the wes said:

chelsea-2018-19-shirt-768x768.jpg

Ewwww

I'm sure if there was a competition set up by the club to design a new kit there would be some great designs, Better than this one anyway.

I was thinking too its provavly time for a new badge, e should use the designers of the Leeds Utd badge. Go great with this shirt.

Well the kits have been oficially confirmed. I hope we play in the away kit at home too!

I'm wondering if Yokohama will be happy with that 3rd lit cause their logo isn;t very standoutish.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:03 PM, silviupastean said:

wtf?

this is the worst shirt in 30 years

These shirts suits the current Chelsea club to a tee actually. Just too bad the Ladies get to wear this too. <_<

silviupastean likes this