πŸ‘• Chelsea Kits Thread

That 3rd kit is the most boring, unimaginative piece of cac I have seen for a while. At the risk of a slaughtering, I think this is the worst set of kits we have had in the abramovich era

We have had plenty worse. I like the home and away and the third kit is ok...

Really like the dark blue training gear though.

That 3rd kit is the most boring, unimaginative piece of cac I have seen for a while. At the risk of a slaughtering, I think this is the worst set of kits we have had in the abramovich era

Very damning. I'd agree with you in saying the away and third kit aren't the most inspiring, but it is nice to have plain, clean kits for a change instead of luminescent trim! The home kit is absolutely gorgeous and IMO is the third-best home kit we've had since I've been a fan (behind the 05/06 centenary kit and last season's).

I prefer this years home to last seasons if i'm honest. We should always be blue and white, standard. I've got no problems with any of our kits but i don't see any point getting the black if u have the black with the sky blue from a couple of years ago. The next Chelsea away kit i get would have to be insane and/or a completely different colour for me to get it.

^ I'd agree with that, but I like the gold on those kits as it celebrates something very special; of course our centenary in 2005/06 and then last year it was as if adidas knew we were going to win the Champions League!

I think this is a great set of kits to be quite honest. The home kit has received near universal acclaim on here because it's just a very simple looking kit with a couple of nice touches. I'm a big fan of the white away one with the horizontal stripes (partly as a nod to our heritage), and the new black one is just a very simple kit that will appeal to some of the more rotund supporters who feel black is more flattering to their physique than a white one.

The campaign has been eye-catching too, so all in all you have to give Adidas credit for doing exactly what they're supposed to do in creating a good product and marketing it well. Can't remember the last time I was inclined to get all three kits but I'm sorely tempted this year.

^ I'd agree with that, but I like the gold on those kits as it celebrates something very special; of course our centenary in 2005/06 and then last year it was as if adidas knew we were going to win the Champions League!

What exactly are you saying here Alex :P

sports_conspiracy_theory_meme__by_lpawes

I will most likely get the home and white away tops , probably get a UCL version of one of them.

Want to buy 2 shirts: 1 for me and 1 for my 2 yr daughter. Should I buy at the megastore or some other online stores? where do you recommend me? Am looking at the white kit for me and the blue one for my daughter.

The shirt is a bit more expensive on the megastore. But Printing is cheaper as its a one off Β£6.

On sports direct the shirt is Β£5 pounds cheaper. But you pay 1 per letter and 4 per number.

If you just want the kits with nothing on then sports direct is cheaper. Not sure about other sites. Also it depends on delivery.

The shirt is a bit more expensive on the megastore. But Printing is cheaper as its a one off Β£6.

On sports direct the shirt is Β£5 pounds cheaper. But you pay 1 per letter and 4 per number.

If you just want the kits with nothing on then sports direct is cheaper. Not sure about other sites. Also it depends on delivery.

Thanks Hutcho, I want the kits printed so I guess I'll need to hit the megastore.