👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I think it's funny but wouldn't buy such thing..

Mostly i only buy shirts for my boys, last year home kit Lukaku and this year home kit Hazard for the oldest. Away kit for the youngest with no name, 12€ for printing in something he weares 2 months or so (it's a baby 8months) is to much imo..

Next year i don't know yet, if KDB stays one of the two get's one and the other probably Hazard.. Home, away or 3rd still not know yet..

lmao I'm speechless...As if putting Mazacar on the shirt wasn't bad enough, the person had to be lame and add up 17+11+10 to get 38.

Honestly speaking I never understood the hype surrounding the "mazacar" term, it's a poor attempt at a nickname and it never works when you try to consolidate multiple names into one.

Should have been Hazmatcar. :D

What was every one's least favorite home kit?

For me it was the 05/06 away light blue come white shirt, i didn'tlike it at all.

Yeah, fortunately we did not wear it very often. My most hated kit was the mustard-yellow third kit of the 08/09 season. Lampard scored the winner in the Fa cup final vs everton in it but the kit was horrible.

What was every one's least favorite Chelsea kit?

For me it was the 05/06 away light blue come white shirt, i didn'tlike it at all.

Well there's no kit i don't like, maybe the yellow kit from 08/09 didn't seem to turn me on as much as the black kit from that season.

I'm waiting for the black kit to be available on the store recommended by the site - so I can contribute financially with it somehow, to buy my Eden's. I'm going to buy the traditional blue as well, but Lamps'. I check the site almost everyday to see if the black kit is already there, but so far I could only find the white one - that I don't happen to like.

While I buy every year's home kit so far I've never gotten myself an away kit. The only one I really liked and the best alternative kit we've had IMO was this one:

extra_football_shirt_1014_1.jpg

but I couldn't convince myself even for that. Guess this year won't be much different.