test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2018/19

Started by Steve,

6,004 posts in this topic

Barcelona seal '€100million Nike agreement' that will become world's biggest kit deal

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/barcelona-seal-100million-nike-agreement-7995233

Well we were obviously not going to get such a deal but at only £18m less.. That'll do. 

Amblève. and Fernando like this

Excited. Adidas was becoming boring. Plus I don't think I own anything from Adidas, however I do own a pair of Nike shoes and a sweat suit, both are great. Adidas is strongly associated with low life scum (chavs) here in the eastern block :D Better logo, better name, more money, probably better kit designs, possibly more exposure and promotion. Good deal!

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

Excited. Adidas was becoming boring. Plus I don't think I own anything from Adidas, however I do own a pair of Nike shoes and a sweat suit, both are great. Adidas is strongly associated with low life scum (chavs) here in the eastern block :D Better logo, better name, more money, probably better kit designs, possibly more exposure and promotion. Good deal!

Yeah mate, sorry about posting a pic of you without your permission. I'll delete it if you like.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Yeah mate, sorry about posting a pic of you without your permission. I'll delete it if you like.

Nah man, that pic of me is ace! Squatting like a pro...

Clevemayer and Spike like this

Just now, manpe said:

Nah man, that pic of me is ace! Squatting like a pro...

I actually have experience living in Eastern-Bloc. I lived their for twelve years and believe it or not I was the subject of a very controversial documentary.

FkKlG8U.jpg

manpe, Clevemayer and LDN Blue like this

14 hours ago, Term-X said:

Those Tottenham kits are the ugliest things I've ever seen. Nike is Nike, the most successful sports brand in world history and synonymous with the beautiful game, it's also the most recognisable logo in world history. And now Chelsea FC is their flagship sponsor in the Premier League.

And Manchester City only recieve 12M a year from their Nike deal :lol::lol:

I know they'll definitely re-up and get more money but they won't top our deal I bet. haha 

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Lol im like a proper eastern european men have an adidas trousers, tracksuit and boots from sports direct :D

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

So the main reason for ending the Adidas deal was because the club was pissed about them immedietly dwarfing our agreement by giving United £75m per year. City are with Nike as well and have only a pathetic £12m per season deal. What happens now if they see our new deal at £60m and negotiate their own new deal and it dwarfs ours again? :D

It won't. Their shirt sales are horrible compared to the other big clubs in England. The reason we're getting a good deal from Nike is because we sell so many shirts.

hey guys remember those days back in the adam and eve days. when we used to watch footballers play naked and there was no clothes and kits. i miss those days. i specially used to enjoy watching female women playing football and sports back in the adam and eve days playing naked netball and volleyball and female ground wrestling. 

Parky, manpe and King11Didier like this

10 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

hey guys remember those days back in the adam and eve days. when we used to watch footballers play naked and there was no clothes and kits. i miss those days. i specially used to enjoy watching female women playing football and sports back in the adam and eve days playing naked netball and volleyball and female ground wrestling. 

I'll have what you're having thanks..lol:cig:

20 minutes ago, Spike said:

Looks like it has a built in training bra like the 09/10 kit. I hate it.

It's the mesh of the new Nike template. It's not horribly noticeable on the pitch and the replicas don't have them

af26ec4a21789410940f6a706700a040_1268934

It's still better than those horrible lions all over this years shirt.

Nike and Conte.  some good things DID happen at CFC this year.

Good luck in a summer window that probably requires too many buys for Chelsea to turn it around suddenly.

11 hours ago, Spike said:

Looks like it has a built in training bra like the 09/10 kit. I hate it.

But you said you don't care what the kits look like so you're not allowed an opinion Jakey xxx

On 18/05/2016 at 2:56 AM, BlueLyon said:

This. UA is the new Nike. Only people with lack of vision dont see that.

Great...if they offer 70m plus then I am sure we would sign for them.

This is ONLY about money and nothing else no matter how they dress it up with fanciful wording such as 'brand awareness' etc etc

23 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

Great...if they offer 70m plus then I am sure we would sign for them.

This is ONLY about money and nothing else no matter how they dress it up with fanciful wording such as 'brand awareness' etc etc

Brand awareness is massively important, it is ignorant to dismiss that. If Macron offered £65 million, would you go with them?

stoke-city-fc-2016-2017-macron-kit-7.jpg

No, I wouldn't either. 

Amblève. likes this

Nike to score big with £600m Chelsea kit deal

'The US sportswear group outpaced competition from Under Armour, its fast growing but much smaller rival, after intense negotiations with Chelsea, according to a person directly involved in the talks.'
'The £600m deal, which is set to run for at least a decade, underscores the value Premier League clubs present to global brands, especially those with a growing commercial interest in Asia, even if jersey sales do not necessarily offset the size of the big deals. It also marks a change in the way that brands are using their endorsement money in mega deals, favouring teams over individuals, said Matt Powell, sports industry analyst at NPD, the research group.'

92854f70-1d05-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122.img

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/86f7555e-1ce7-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html#axzz495nhb5ds