👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Looking at other adidas kits I must say there is a good chance the shirt could end up looking like that.

toronto-fc-2013-adidas-home-football-shi

rm3.jpg

You can see the under arm design in there. The shirt in the photos is 100% a counterfiet for sure but the real thing could end up being much the same.

@gustychelsea Please don't rely on them...all will be revealed when we launch on the 15th May. Think you'll be presently surprised! This was adidas' reply to my concerns over the leaked pics. In fairness they have replied to every question ive asked. Ps think they mean pleasantly and its definitely looking like we wont see it till release day

chelseaweiss141.jpg

what do you guys think about this one. i think this looks nice!

Tbh, it doesn't really evoke anything from me, reminds me of this

10626.jpg

though i

like this one kind of better

If there was something more outlandish or prominent on it but a good outlandish or prominent then i'd be a pretty big fan of it :D.

Barcelona%20v%20AC%20Milan-1759390.jpg

like that one for example if your gonna do a stripe

though will say again with the whole paint blue thing, if you like your kits really blue (or chelsea colored to say) :D, then i throw these kits at you

Chelsea03-04.jpg

would love to see a adaptation of the middle white one, It just seems ...to be quite more intimidating as a kit, And i will say i like that :D, barca's one this year doesn't seem to fill me with intimidation (i know this is a weird subject yeah XD) but just...that one in the middle...looks real scary and nice :D